LOGIN | REGISTER

Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1

    Question Spring is almost here anyone need a 3/2?

    Iv got a brand new XCEL Infiniti X-Zip 3/2 im looking to get rid of iv had it for about 2 years and its never been used at all! It has been in my closet for awhile taking up space i cant use it so it needs to go. Its a Medium Mens Size 14 would be perfect for a grom or shorter dude I'm only asking $175 since its never been in the water. Store price is around $300, If you have any questions please feel free to get up with me. Its located in Ocean City, MD but i'll ship it if need be. Here's some pics.

    Front


    Inner With Fusion Seals & Thermospan


    Backside
    Last edited by OceanCitySurfReport; Apr 2, 2010 at 02:29 AM. Reason: Correction on the size.. My bad!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    Posts
    1,538
    is it taped as well?

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by wbsurfer View Post
    is it taped as well?
    Are you talking about the blue tape you see in the photo?

    off topic but are your from WB,NC? I use to live in CB i ran CarolinaBeachSurfReport.com

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    Posts
    1,538
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanCitySurfReport View Post
    Are you talking about the blue tape you see in the photo?

    off topic but are your from WB,NC? I use to live in CB i ran CarolinaBeachSurfReport.com
    yeah im talking about the blue tape. and yes im from wb.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by wbsurfer View Post
    yeah im talking about the blue tape. and yes im from wb.
    Yea tho's are the Fusion Seams Xcel started to roll out a few years back there 10x better then there old tape these are applied using some special method with heat and compression. I love Xcel iv never had a problem with my suit

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    Posts
    1,538
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanCitySurfReport View Post
    Yea tho's are the Fusion Seams Xcel started to roll out a few years back there 10x better then there old tape these are applied using some special method with heat and compression. I love Xcel iv never had a problem with my suit
    would it be good for like 45 degree water? as i may buy it but im not sure yet.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by wbsurfer View Post
    would it be good for like 45 degree water? as i may buy it but im not sure yet.
    I wore my other 3/2 all winter in CB with no hood no booties or glows i went hardcore with it and was pretty warm. It will keep you warm, Plus the water will start to warm up pretty soon in WB so its a great suit. And you really never get flushed when you duck dive or jump in like other back zip system's. What kinda suit do you have currently?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    Posts
    1,538
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanCitySurfReport View Post
    I wore my other 3/2 all winter in CB with no hood no booties or glows i went hardcore with it and was pretty warm. It will keep you warm, Plus the water will start to warm up pretty soon in WB so its a great suit. And you really never get flushed when you duck dive or jump in like other back zip system's. What kinda suit do you have currently?
    i have a west nitro 4/3 backzip with the thing in the back infront of the zipper to keep water out. but i have to send it back to get it replaced when i get nose surgery to fix my broken nose.

  9. #9
    Damn do you often get flushed alot when you duck dive? Yea this suit would do the job all the way up till it gets good enough to trunk knowing from experience. If you wanted it i could either do USPS flat rate or if you wanted it fast either UPS or FEDEX. Your call

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    Posts
    1,538
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanCitySurfReport View Post
    Damn do you often get flushed alot when you duck dive? Yea this suit would do the job all the way up till it gets good enough to trunk knowing from experience. If you wanted it i could either do USPS flat rate or if you wanted it fast either UPS or FEDEX. Your call
    na i dont duck dive alot. and im gonna send u a pm.