LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Surf Trip

Surf Trip

So I'm planning on taking a week long surf trip in March somewhere outside of the U.S. and was looking for some suggestions. I am on a budget so preferably someplace that won't break the bank.

why would u leave wrong island? this place iz epic lol

Pr

Puerto Rico Is a great surfing island, with consistent swells in the winter and spring season. I dont know too much about it, but since the caribbean winds are trade, you should get some solid offshores. If your willing to extend your budget goto Barbados.

trip

whens ur break start oar mines the second week i think

Quote Originally Posted by oar404 View Post
    So I'm planning on taking a week long surf trip in March somewhere outside of the U.S. and was looking for some suggestions. I am on a budget so preferably someplace that won't break the bank.
    i'd say costa rica. its a bit played out, and i've been there so many times, but for warm water, good(but probably not epic) surf, convenience, and tons of stuff to do other than surf if you want, its hard to beat. cheers

Images
    I'll have to say Costa Rica as well . I know guys that went down there with 2 grand in there pocket and lives like really good for a month . There are a ton of cheap places or you can camp by the beach for like 25 dollars a week with water & electric hook up

Quote Originally Posted by kman View Post
    why would u leave wrong island? this place iz epic lol
    where you've been assclown?? mommy took computer away?

for those of you who have gone, what is the quality of rental boards done there. trying to figure out if its worth it to birng my own..thanksj

Images
    if you are going down for a week or so. Bring your own. Sometimes trips change and you dont want to have to drive back to some other place to return a board. If you are only staying a few days, in one area, rentals are cheap. But, boards can be suspect.

yah kind of a kook trip but we're guna be headin to jaco and playa hermosa which i heard jaco has got a lot to offer in the surf rental scheme of things. but hthanks for the feedback