LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I hate Duke

Images
    I saw coach K smile after they won... It was weird... because I can't recall ever seeing him smile before.

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    im a hard core unc fan and i was rooting for butler. the game in generally was probably the best game every as last year un just blew by msu like a friehgt train msu wasnt ready what so ever. but this game both teams really wanted it. but duke will be losing theyre players to either graduation or leaving early for nba whih i trully think only nolan smith will do good pro. but coach k is funny looking.

Quote Originally Posted by zach619 View Post
    I know that the rest of the world does also, but damnit, I really, really hate duke and those silver spoon kids they have down there. Being born and raised in MD and being a TERP fan for life, I cannot even stomach watching these cowards hold up that trophey. I seriously hate duke. The only thing I hate more than duke, is duke fans.... Every single person in my bar tonight all just put their heads down and gasped when duke won, and I am 3000 miles away. People on every corner of the earth hate duke...

Let us all rejoice, and hate duke together.... Maybe they will lose their strong hold on recruiting for the next decade or something... Man, I don't know who is worse, the Redsox, or f***ING DUKE!
    Watcha talking about? Duke Kahanamoku is the father of modern surfing! Long live The Duke!!! (R.I.P, January 22, 1968)

well said Spongedude
    jeez...some of you guys on here sound so angry!

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    Quote Originally Posted by surfangel View Post
    well said Spongedude
    jeez...some of you guys on here sound so angry!
    im not really angry about duke winning but they complained the past years how unc got all of the calls, when trully they didnt. and what happened last night brian zoubeck got lucky on that play when he clearly should have fouled out.

Quote Originally Posted by tibu35 View Post
    Im not a duke fan, but i can appreciate a bunch of white boys holding it down on the basketball court....like a team
    haha i hear that! but ****, west va shoulda won that ****, damn.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by bodyboarddude View Post
    i couldn't have said this better myself. excluding soccer,i personally think stick & ball sports suck & can't imagine anything more boring to watch on tv.don't be a "sheeple"
    coming from an unathletic boogie boarding hack!..hahaha of course you don't like sports that require athleticism...cause you probably aint got any!...hence the boogie boarding!

oh but wait lostsoul...i like soccer! hahaha the biggest cry baby sport of all time with the worst actors of all time!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by billabongmoney View Post
    man dont be so bitter you were not smart enough to get accepted to duke, i didn't attended duke but i am a fan , and have alot of friends that went to school there and none of them had silver spoons they worked really hard in school in it paid off, nothing wrong with maryland either but to hate on a bunch of 20 year old kids playing basketball is just wrong but i guess your to ignorant to understand that .
    Hrmm... Jackas$. I guess you missed the boat on this one.
    Last edited by zach619; Apr 7, 2010 at 06:13 AM.

The Duke Abides...