LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

April 9, Head High South Swell

lol.............

idk if its cuz i just woke up or not but the cams look like one foot

Images
    fluke dorm? any relation to kook storm or dare I say, mook storm? lol. Yeah I checked it this morning thinking of going into work late and getting a session in. well, even checking it was a waste of gas. looked like ankle slappers... "I've seen bigger sets in a bathtub."

My spot was working this morning. surfed from 6-830 pretty fun chest high and clean. should be better when the tide fills in

Images
    flopped around out there from 7 till 830....meager at best. A few sets would roll in every once in a while...as far as head high and all that....not exactly. Buzz kill..was really looking forward to this swell, that's probably why it's blah!

Past two days were wack! Definately not what the reports projected

Waist-Stomach with some chest and offshore. Wasn't as big as I expected but still some fun.

Images
    I caught 5 nice chest- head high waves today.... took 2 hours sitting on the outside though

Really was not good in OCMD this morning. Close to unsurfable other than the biggest stomach high sets. Steep angle south wind slop with no power. Even saw a few longboarders struggling. Other than that it looked kinda cool all lined up. Wind went back and forth between west to NNW all morning .

head high? haaaaaaa

glad i f**king took off work so i can surf KNEE HIGH WEAK CRAP. GOOD CALL HEAD HIGH PLUS. NOT EVEN F**KING CLOSE.

incoming tide did not help at all. surfed for an hour just because i wasn't at work. it was utter trash. i feel bad for all the guys from ny that came here thinking there was going to be a s swell in the water. more like a f**king ripple. went to check the incoming an hr ago and the wind was more side/on shore. clean all day? yeah good call on that one too.

five straight swells this site has been straight wrong on significant indicators. i'm f**king done here. f**k this site and their wrong ass garbage. ban me or do whatever the f**k you want. f**king filled w gay bodyboarders anyway.

noaa all day f**k this weak crap.

peace