LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by stoneybaloney View Post
    Maybe once the tide starts dropping, it'll be workable?
    Doubt it bro....

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Aguaholic View Post
    Doubt it bro....
    I'm going out, regardless. I'll find something ridable and work on my paddling. It was supposed to get sunny too. F*cking nature!

Yeah man this site sucks!

Quote Originally Posted by stoneybaloney View Post
    I'm going out, regardless. I'll find something ridable and work on my paddling. It was supposed to get sunny too. F*cking nature!
    find a lake dude - at least the water will be warmer

good call swellinfo

i figured since it was short period wind swell it would more likely be inaccurate and not that fun anyway

Images
    I know in SNJ I never count on a SSW wind swell that has been blowing a little over 20kt for less than 24 hours to produce anything too significant and or that hangs around to long after the front pushes through.

i didn't even bother to look at it today... i knew this site would be wrong about the forecast.

There are plenty of times when swellinfo is correct, you just have to check all the sources and make your own decisions.

yeh maybe at 5:30 the waves will miraculously build from knee high garbage

I'm not going to blame the site, we live in DE...what the hell do you expect? The only time we get real swells is in hurricane season! But I hear you, I'm about as frustrated as the rest of you, time I move my ass to CR, it's going to be 6-8 foot and good conditions all week there!

I MUST agree this site has been TERRIBLE lately. Its bad enought I must work a 9-5 b/c of the ressesion but having inaccurate forcasts that I plan my life around is even worse. One word to the admin's of this site, do your mother****ing research. South swell at 182 degrees means most of it is passing by Jerz b/c of the steep angle. I don't know much but damn don't make me get out of work early and take PTO for this ****. I'm going to give this site 3 more strikes then im done. Dukestorm.com is always accurate but he rarely post nowadays. Duke was able to predict trends and waves weeks sometimes a month in advance. Too many times I've been burned by this site. As you can tell this surfing once a month **** is making me pissy. Thanks Swellinfo.
    Last edited by fupafest; Apr 9, 2010 at 09:26 PM.