LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Summer only surfers

I just wanted to thank all of the summer only surfers for allowing me to enjoy this upcoming swell all to myself! Thanks again!

http://www.swellinfo.com/surf-foreca...nia-beach.html

I thank yall too!! haha Nothing like being a year round charger! Empty line ups, head high plus in vb! Looks like its gunna be a fun weekend so far!! Yeeeeewwww

I haven't seen a forecast that positive in a long time for this area. It may be a tad overcalled but for my low standards clean and shoulder high + on a weekend is borderline epic.

The only reason why I don't surf in the winter is because I don't have money to buy all the gear. Plus I don't drive -_-

Images

Finally a good long swell peroid into the weekend.

Unfortunetly, here in Delaware we expect a huige crowd, I hope the forcast holds, there should be plenty of places to surf with swell and tides, but the good breaks will be crowded, I expect to get my share of waves though, I am baddly needing a good surf session to cure my surfitus, I was only able to score some choppy surf over the past month, I am looking to shed it up Yeah Baby!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by henryk View Post
    The only reason why I don't surf in the winter is because I don't have money to buy all the gear. Plus I don't drive -_-
    There are plenty of ways to acquire used or inexpensive surf gear. You are sorely missing out on great waves. At least ther will be one less surfer in the water.

I beleive I have a pair of 5mm Rip Curl booties size 9 if you are interested, I may have gloves too, just pay for shipping, then all you need is a 4/3 or 5/3mm to get by.

Images
    If anyone needs any gear hit me up... I get everything from the body glove website 25% off. Body Glove has some sick wetsuits from 3/2s to 5/4/3s. I have a sick 5/4/3 that I have been using all winter. So if anyone needs anything just tell me.

25% off wholesale or msrp?

Should I wear my 4/3 or 5/4 I just dont know. someone. someone. please tell me. Should I wear boots? what about gloves? I just dont know. Swell going to be good. I just dont know...

Quote Originally Posted by Sterling View Post
    Should I wear my 4/3 or 5/4 I just dont know. someone. someone. please tell me. Should I wear boots? what about gloves? I just dont know. Swell going to be good. I just dont know...
    Trunk it...you'll be fine