LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exclamation k small quad SALE

al merrick - k small - quad fin - surfboard 5''10 used only twice in small surf. On sale for 399$ (or best price).... SO HURRY UP AND FINISH READING THIS EXCITEING POST... HEAD DOWN TO spellbinders surf store in Allenhurst nj to pick up this, SMOOTH FAST AND AWSOME SURFBOARD...... Great condition even better price!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by staystoked; Apr 12, 2010 at 09:46 PM.

Images
    what are the rest of the dimensions on this

i dont know any other info except for what was written on the deck in picture 1........... you could always check it out at spellbinders

Man thats kinda high since it is used even if it has been twice, I bought a new Prefection used once for $250 two years ago. I mean i could get a brand new custom for that half that price just sayin
    Last edited by OceanCitySurfReport; Apr 14, 2010 at 03:47 AM. Reason: left a keyword out

Images
    where are you getting these customs for 400 dollars?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by 34thStreetSurfing View Post
    where are you getting these customs for 400 dollars?
    $400????? Damn....I get customs for $250-$300

Images
    Haha yeah sorry im new to the whole custom boards stuff

Lightbulb price is flexible!

Sure you could get a novice to custom make you a board, or you can by this Merrick because the design and construction has 50 years of experience to back it up. You get what you pay for. Plus it includes a stomp pad and fins. Plus Iím looking to talk about the price with a serious buyer, or maybe a trade or something could be worked out.

Quote Originally Posted by staystoked View Post
    Sure you could get a novice to custom make you a board, or you can by this Merrick because the design and construction has 50 years of experience to back it up. You get what you pay for. Plus it includes a stomp pad and fins. Plus Iím looking to talk about the price with a serious buyer, or maybe a trade or something could be worked out.
    You mean a you can buy this Merrick because the design and construction was produced in China, the Chinese dont surf.

Chinese dont surf, neither should koooks named frank

Quote Originally Posted by FrankShreds View Post
    You mean a you can buy this Merrick because the design and construction was produced in China, the Chinese dont surf.
    ugh no i mean you can buy this merrick because it was designed by al merrick and kelly slater its his model hence "k" small board.. also it was shaped in cali dummy
    Last edited by staystoked; Apr 13, 2010 at 11:34 PM.