LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    K-smalls are on whiskeymilitia.com every here and there for 450 spankin new plus you get to pick your size

Def on Whiskey all the time. Def mass produced in China, and I am def a kook.

hey staystoked Burton rules as well, I bet you guys sell plenty of burton gear at you core shop. Learn about the product you sell.

"Sure you could get a novice to custom make you a board"

This statement alone tells me enough about you, watch who you call a kook.

Quote Originally Posted by FrankShreds View Post
    "Sure you could get a novice to custom make you a board"

This statement alone tells me enough about you, watch who you call a kook.
    staystoked dude was def being a deutsche.. just trying to sell a board he cant get rid of.. and I'd rather support a novice shaper for a cheaper priced board that is made to my likings and gives experience to that shaper to maybe one day become great, than get a used board that was mass produced and was super cheap for the manufacturer that they then jack up the price to collect a **** ton of money

Quote Originally Posted by 34thStreetSurfing View Post
    where are you getting these customs for 400 dollars?
    My friends board company in San Diego that I'm sponsored by hooks me up with customs for half that price. Good fast light boards, and they are made in the USA! Even better...

Channel Island surfboards

[QUOTE=sosodel;61569]K-smalls are on whiskeymilitia.com every here and there for 450 spankin new plus you get to pick your size[/QUOTE

Guys, CI does NOT import polyester boards from China or Thailand to be sold in the US, that being said the boards that whiskeymilitia offers are not authentic CI Al Merrick shaped boards. Simply put these are a assimilation based upon dimensions.Produced by companies hoping to use the logo, though slightly modified as a marketing tool. The fact of the matter is most of these "fake" K-smalls and boards of the like are easily noticeable as what they are, IMITATIONS!
    Authentic CI boards have indications as to prove their authenticity, and furthermore are hand-shaped.
    To add, CI only uses foreign manufacturing for their Tuflite line of boards, which is for obvious reasons.

Simply put, these so called "k-smalls" that are offered at crazy low prices are not authentic works of AM, himself. Therefore, NOT real! lol hope this helps your discussion.