LOGIN | REGISTER

FCS HQ fins for sale

Hey guys, I got a set of the FCS Hynson Quad Fins for sale. These fins are brand new, never even put on a surfboard. They are glass flex and retail for $84. Im looking to sell them for $60. I can meet anywhere in Jersey or in the Philly area. Any questions let me know. I'll throw up a pic of them later on tonight.

This is what FCS has to say about them:

"The FCS HQ fin set was designed by world renowned shaper Mike Hynson. The large side fins feature a long base and full tip providing execptional drive and hold whil the medium-sized rear fin with an 80/20 foil offers control on the open face and quick release through turns."

Front:
    Base: 4.65in.
    Depth: 4.76in.
    Area: 16.62sq.in.

Rear:
    Base: 4.03in.
    Depth: 4.07in.
    Area: 12.06sq.in.

I have those fins and they are awesome for wide-tail quads. I would buy them if I didn't already have a set.

yea I totally agree, I already have a set and love how they feel. I was sent these fins by accident, so now I have two pair, thats the reason for why im selling them.

Images
    I'd take 'em if you ever get to eastern NJ (Seaside, Manasquan, Belmar)... Let me know

Heres a pic, fins are still available

willing to ship for those not in the area

They ain't all that...I'll give ya $20.00.

dream on buddy

Actually, I will sell you them for $20, but did i mention the shipping for you is $40
    Last edited by Antide Surfboards; Apr 20, 2010 at 02:05 PM.