LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: OCMD Pollutes

Images

Images

You need to use

Sunchips- they have a really loud, but fully recyclable bag. Never mind how much environmentally suspect methods were used in development or transportation.

Images
    From what I've read the only material worth recycling is Aluminium. Most other items use more energy than they save and only exist because of government subsidies. For those that care, they should be much more concerned with not buying and using products with disposable plastic containers like water bottles in the 1st place.

I believe you folks are just beginning to see cutbacks in government useless spending programs because "news flash!!!" we're broke, in debt, and insolvent!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MDSurfer;
    Sunchips- they have a really loud, but fully recyclable bag. Never mind how much environmentally suspect methods were used in development or transportation.
    Nearly all bags can be recycled. The question is to what economic and environmental cost? If the act of recycling creates more damage to the environment than disposal, why do it???
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieinOC
    From what I've read the only material worth recycling is Aluminium. Most other items use more energy than they save and only exist because of government subsidies. For those that care, they should be much more concerned with not buying and using products with disposable plastic containers like water bottles in the 1st place.

I believe you folks are just beginning to see cutbacks in government useless spending programs because "news flash!!!" we're broke, in debt, and insolvent!!!!!!!
    Exactly!!!
    Last edited by Ray F.; Apr 15, 2010 at 04:21 PM.

i was wondering what took ecsponger so long to jump on this thread.
    it's his thing,after all.
    take your protest sign down to hatteras to close beach access instead.
    yeah,imagine,imagine,imagine.
    it could all be so wonderful if only everyone was green like you.
    imagine world peace.
    i thought you were working on closing ocmd beaches anyway,there must be some indigenous native species being harmed by the evil human race there,too.
    ocmd is after all more green than hatteras,since it's your location.
    where you gonna surf?

^^^ you're annoying

so is ecsponger

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by beachbreak View Post
    so is ecsponger
    Dude, you're a clown. F*cking clown. Get your head out of your ass and stop being such an idiot. How old are you? 30+ wife, kids, I'll bet, but you still feel good about yourself belittling younger people on this site. Why would you even post on my thread if you have nothing to add to the topic, besides slander and sh!t talk?

good comeback.
    i just think they should open up all access to Hatteras and do closures in OCMD instead,don't you?

Images
    This message is hidden because beachbreak is on your ignore list.