LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

A 2nd garbage patch: Plastic soup seen in Atlantic

Its not only in Pacific.

Check out this article.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100415/...tic_ocean_junk

Even scarier is a newly found concentration of trash on the northeastern atlantic seaboard.

^^^ lol hahahaha, thats by no means new

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by SkegLegs View Post
    Even scarier is a newly found concentration of trash on the northeastern atlantic seaboard.

That's funny, except that all the white trash I've met has lived west or south of NJ.

Thumbs down

Last time I checked Delmarva was pretty close to N.J.

Images
    great. another one.

yea we are all still praying that jersey breaks off and falls into the ocean so all the pa kooks will have thier own beach in pa.

"Last time I checked Delmarva was pretty close to N.J."

Not Even Close, .....

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by chrisd View Post
    yea we are all still praying that jersey breaks off and falls into the ocean so all the pa kooks will have thier own beach in pa.
    HAHAHAHA dude thats epic !

OH NO the Guidos cant get there hair wet come on now! Might mess there style up

Quote Originally Posted by chrisd View Post
    lol. People in PA will always be white trash kooks. I just wish they went to the Delaware beaches more instead of the New Jersey beaches. Delaware beaches vs New Jersey beaches is like comparing Coney Island beaches with Mantaloking/Bay Head, NJ beaches. I guess that's why no one makes Delware their travel destination.

Joe Biden, enough said.