LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Surf Anxiety

my wife hates flat spells cause all I want to do is have sex.

and she hates that?

everybody around me hates flat spells 'cause i'm miserable,even more than usual,as if that seems possible

Images
    If you don't mind me asking, what was the date of the last good waves that passed through Delmarva?

Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    my wife hates flat spells cause all I want to do is have sex.
    Then I suggest you include her!

I am paying a visit to the doctor at sunrise tomorrow. Expect the 80F water to help as well

I just get depressed. And I lurk swellinfo every update all day to see if theres potential. Then when a swell comes and I get it good, the day after I want MORE. It is not a tangible thing. We can never be fully satisfied.

Surfing is such a stress relief!! Mentally and physically. Wish i could surf every day, that would be the life!!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by zach619 View Post
    If you don't mind me asking, what was the date of the last good waves that passed through Delmarva?
    Two weeks since anything close to chest high and clean that i can recall...April 2...although there have been a few decent small days in the last two weeks. We have been blessed with consistent offshores lately so the waves we've had have been clean.

March was loaded up with fun waves in the waist - chest range.