LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Images

cell phone suggestions.

im looking to buy a new phone within the next week and i was wondering what everyone on here has. i was personally interested in the motorola backflip, but i dont know. i need to hold it in my hands to make a final decision and i want to hear how it is from someone who has used it, so im hoping someone on here has it. what im asking is if you guys could help me out in what to get. just put your phone and how you use it, i.e. i have the lg shine and im 16 so i use it for texting and such. thanks.

Images
    If you have verizon, get the motorola droid... or just wait for the nexus one. Pretty much superior to all phones.

the casio "boulder".... or the new casio "rock" if u want a phone that can take a real beating

Images
    I got nextel work home and work purposes so I got the Black Berry Curve 8350. So far I like it . Its decent far as speed and it user friendly for the most part.

Images
    Forget cellphones, invest in a healthy pigeon!

Images
    Depends on what your needs are. My phone is like a little computer and I love it. I have sprint and have the HTC mogul. There is a newer, slimmer version of it by HTC, but here is why its awesome:

It is touch screen, it also has the slide out keyboard. It runs on Windows Mobile, so I have microsoft office and everything that comes with windows already on my phone. I installed a free web browser (skyfire) that is BETTER than the Iphone browser. This browser loads EVERYTHING on the web the way it really looks. None of the sh**y mobile browsers. I do tons of Fantasy sports and stuff all year, and espn.com and those sites run on heavy flash and realtime applications, which basically dont run on other phones. Some iphones they work...

But the HTC touchscreen series is sick. I have downloaded like 100 free applications that make this thing ridiculous. GPS navigation, music, movies, video, games...

Its a keeper.

Images

Cool

DROID! verizon is giving sick deals...just got the HTC Droid Eris the other day...total sickness

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by gnargnar View Post
    im looking to buy a new phone within the next week and i was wondering what everyone on here has. i was personally interested in the motorola backflip, but i dont know. i need to hold it in my hands to make a final decision and i want to hear how it is from someone who has used it, so im hoping someone on here has it. what im asking is if you guys could help me out in what to get. just put your phone and how you use it, i.e. i have the lg shine and im 16 so i use it for texting and such. thanks.
    backflip seems like the biggest gimmick. Use your brain..don't think like a liberal and fall for the sell...stupid phone..stupid concept..total gimmick

Images
    nothing beats the iPhone in my opinion, but of course you'll need to be on AT&T. The DROID may have similar capabilities, but there is no comparison in the amount of apps available.

Quote Originally Posted by Swellinfo View Post
    nothing beats the iPhone in my opinion, but of course you'll need to be on AT&T. The DROID may have similar capabilities, but there is no comparison in the amount of apps available.
    iPhone is the best. i got one. Swellinfo, did you hear about O.S. 4? it has multitasking and all