LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by surfde View Post
    iPhone is the best. i got one. Swellinfo, did you hear about O.S. 4? it has multitasking and all
    sweet. ya, there are definitely improvements that can be made on the iPhone, such as increased multi-tasking capabilities, and I'm sure they'll be made in time.

The IPhone is definitely the best phone out. My roommate has the Droid, and while it is a really nice phone, it can't compete with the IPhone. It is easier to use and has way more apps. Plus having the Swell Info app is really nice.

Images
    i have the casio brigade from verizon. it is sick. easy to use, great for texting with the keyboard, easy internet access to check the surf forecast, and it is water proof! ive tested it to. it is so reliable and awesome

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by LOSTsoul View Post
    DROID! verizon is giving sick deals...just got the HTC Droid Eris the other day...total sickness
    What he said, its a nice phone not too much $

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by surfde View Post
    iPhone is the best. i got one. Swellinfo, did you hear about O.S. 4? it has multitasking and all
    Droid has been there and done that already.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by shreddo View Post
    the casio "boulder".... or the new casio "rock" if u want a phone that can take a real beating
    I have "the rock" and let me just say its a f*cking awesome phone i drop it in cups of beer all the time i love it

Images
    Like I said earlier I really like the Black Berry Curve 8350 , I just downloaded the Pandora App and I cant put my phone down . I only play what I want it to play . Still waiting on a swellinfo app

i had a curve till it broke but iPhone is 9999999999999999999999999999999999999 X Better

Images
    yeah I know the Iphone is wat better than the BB curve but I need walkie talkie for work so apple make the Iphone with a walkie talkie function my BB is best for me right now

Images
    if you're on VZ and keen on the iphone you might want to wait a couple of months. There are rumors circulating that the Iphone will be on VZ in June.