LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Last time?

The past two years have been the worst since I've lived here (for 6 yrs)...Some seasons are on point and others just seem to suck (like month long flat spells). As mentioned before there's a lot to do like girls, fish, boating etc...The banks are almost always worth the drive, and it doesn't take 6 hours to get there... Trust me you'll love it down here, but sometimes we have to wait for waves...but a chest plus day at certain spots south of wb can be some of the funnest sessions possible, just draining and rippable, where as wb is always gutless, crowded, bro pro'd out, and its 2 bucks an hour for flipping parking...head south and do a little searching

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by wedge1 View Post
    The past two years have been the worst since I've lived here (for 6 yrs)...Some seasons are on point and others just seem to suck (like month long flat spells). As mentioned before there's a lot to do like girls, fish, boating etc...The banks are almost always worth the drive, and it doesn't take 6 hours to get there... Trust me you'll love it down here, but sometimes we have to wait for waves...but a chest plus day at certain spots south of wb can be some of the funnest sessions possible, just draining and rippable, where as wb is always gutless, crowded, bro pro'd out, and its 2 bucks an hour for flipping parking...head south and do a little searching
    Yes, the drive is always worth it, but it's still pretty long.... bring your Ipod and your least annoyying friends

so i have heard... something about a long paddle.. Do you think bringing the whip is a good idea or na

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    Quote Originally Posted by terra-firma intolerant View Post
    Yes, the drive is always worth it, but it's still pretty long.... bring your Ipod and your least annoyying friends
    wouldnt browney be the complete opposite of annoying?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by wbsurfer View Post
    wouldnt browney be the complete opposite of annoying?
    ... I've learned my lesson

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    Quote Originally Posted by terra-firma intolerant View Post
    ... I've learned my lesson
    dude you wanna make a run up there sometime this august? like you me, pem. and we camp out and we'll take my car and everyone just throw in money for gas.