LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

muscle-flexibility

do u think becoming more musclar will make me less flexible and therefore a worse bodyboarder?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by surfswell View Post
    do u think becoming more musclar will make me less flexible and therefore a worse bodyboarder?
    What do you mean by "musculare" like toned or ripped like a juice head. I think if you are work out and get your body toned and fit it will make you less prone to injury and more flexible . Start doing Yoga it helps alot

Quote Originally Posted by MATT JOHNSON View Post
    What do you mean by "musculare" like toned or ripped like a juice head. I think if you are work out and get your body toned and fit it will make you less prone to injury and more flexible . Start doing Yoga it helps alot
    ive been doing a lot of stretches and idk, i dont wanna get too much muscle if its gonna mess up my sponge ability.

WHOA WHOA WHOA YOUNG FELLA ,let me help you get the facts straight,
    1. Sponge and ability dont mix : lol , it takes no ability to lay on your belly and flop around
    2. you need as much muscle as possible it will help scare off the boogie board hecklers

Review} what you have learned so far : sponge riding requires no talent and you need muscle to stop the boogie board haters, cause it can get ugly quick mid july when its been ankle high for 2 month.

So to help you out, i would go and sell my boogie board and swim fins on Craigslist.com take my money and buy p90x and a volleyball , that way u can be rip and look cool .
    hope this helps

Quote Originally Posted by billabongmoney View Post
    WHOA WHOA WHOA YOUNG FELLA ,let me help you get the facts straight,
    1. Sponge and ability dont mix : lol , it takes no ability to lay on your belly and flop around
    2. you need as much muscle as possible it will help scare off the boogie board hecklers

Review} what you have learned so far : sponge riding requires no talent and you need muscle to stop the boogie board haters, cause it can get ugly quick mid july when its been ankle high for 2 month.

So to help you out, i would go and sell my boogie board and swim fins on Craigslist.com take my money and buy p90x and a volleyball , that way u can be rip and look cool .
    hope this helps
    hahaha i agree

Images
    OMG bbmoney that is exactly what i woulda said

i love how u cant post something on here with out some retard posting a stupid post back.

ofcourse you don't want to put on any muscle, it will just make you bulky and slow. look at nfl running backs and professional fighters. see how bulky and slow and inflexible they are?

also body boarding does not require flexibility. Drop knee lots of flexibility, body boarding minimal.

if ur going for airs and stuff then it does