LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Beat Down Back Woods

The Park Rangers you moron

Images
    not sure why the other thread was locked especially after backbeatwooddown replied with more threats about his gang.

backbeat - I'm not trying to start an internet fight I'm just saying you have no authority to tell anyone what not to do. Leave it to the coast guard and the park rangers. Just don't want to see you end up in a court room because you thought your actions would go under the radar...

Oblove: hey wallysurfr...YOU ARE A TOOL!

Good one... really insightful

what happened to surfing? Territorial agro surfers are what has ruined the sport locally. This isn't Hawaii guys. Aren't we out there to have fun? We should be encouraging people after they do something cool in the water, not chasing them out of "our" spots.
    Last edited by wallysurfr; Apr 19, 2010 at 06:51 PM.

A lot of people would argue that kooks are what ruined the sport and 'aggro locals' are an attempt to keep order.

I've been surfing for 25 years and I can tell you localism was WAY worse when I started.

Images
    Regulation is a MUST. Whether it be a stern talk or a full on beat down. Either way.....locals need to enforce something.... or their break gets overrun by kooks.

ninja edit/
    Last edited by Aguaholic; Apr 19, 2010 at 11:22 PM.

Images
    The initial poster was obviously angry, but it seemed to be less about being territorial and more so that the parks were talking about restricting surfing because of the guys who were taking out the skis. Of course as a local that would make you angry if someone from out of town ruined it for everyone else.

plus, who needs to be agro in the lineup, when you can just go off on someone in the Swellinfo forums.

Images
    Man if that did happen at the inlet i'd have to slap a ho

Images
    I just read the other post and I couldnt help but to laugh

Lets Face it this isnt California or Hawaii , our hightest levels of "localism" couldnt even compare to theres.

And for one guy to come out here and to make threats and say oh if you surf here bah bah bah me and "MY CREW" will give you a beat down just shows that you are a little punk and do have the ballz to be and man and take care of your buisness.

People like that need to grow up and just surf .

Quote Originally Posted by wallysurfr View Post
    backbeat - I'm not trying to start an internet fight I'm just saying you have no authority to tell anyone what not to do. Leave it to the coast guard and the park rangers. Just don't want to see you end up in a court room because you thought your actions would go under the radar...
    obviously what backwood said was kinda redicolous how he'd beat up people and made a new screen name on an internet forum which isnt very tough and most likely was some highschool kid that wouldnt actually do anything, but that being said if we all leave it to the coastguard and park rangers to take action they might close it to everyone which would suck, so to tell them to stop before the coastguard and park rangers are forced to close it is a good thing, and if they continue to do it knowing its illegal and asked to stop then maybe someone should do something including being physical because sometimes thats the only way people will listen

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by delsurfer88 View Post
    Man if that did happen at the inlet i'd have to slap a ho
    funny ......if i could add one thing to it though... i'd replace ho w/ boogie boarder!

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    Quote Originally Posted by MATT JOHNSON View Post
    I just read the other post and I couldnt help but to laugh

Lets Face it this isnt California or Hawaii , our hightest levels of "localism" couldnt even compare to theres.

And for one guy to come out here and to make threats and say oh if you surf here bah bah bah me and "MY CREW" will give you a beat down just shows that you are a little punk and do have the ballz to be and man and take care of your buisness.

People like that need to grow up and just surf .
    hem hawaiins are very local.