LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 041810

Good session this AM, a little push to work with and the occasional hollow nugget to score.

Water is not as warm as what you may think, tried one hand with a glove one without, hand gets numb very quick.

Images

Let's hope. . .

. . . you were wearing a hood, if you know what I mean.

Images
    i was in my 3/2 w/ gloves n boots. i was chilly but lasted an hour 1/2... offshore winds=upwelling of cold water.

Images
    I just got home from my evening session it was pretty fun on the out going where I went waist high with the ocassional chest hig set. Glassy clean and fun , Not to Shabby

Just OK where I was - knee to maybe thigh - I didn't catch the tide right. Made the mistake of not streching before going out thinking it was small and no big deal. I pulled a muscle just behind the arm pit area. Man, that can be painful. I won't make that mistake again. Got a few nice rides though.

Images
    fun sunday. had a new 3/2 x zip from whiskeymilitia gloves and boots. it doesnlt feel like 51.

still cold 4/3 boots gloves and this little swell has just enough size at the right tide for a fun surf here,but really smaller today only for longboard

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooseknuckle View Post
    fun sunday. had a new 3/2 x zip from whiskeymilitia gloves and boots. it doesnlt feel like 51.
    all my OC MD data still reads 48 at the warmest. You guys have been taking 50+ readings for weeks. I am still reading in the high 40s.

Images
    ever since that day when it was 89 degrees out this april, and small waves, ive been wearing my 3/2 boots gloves and sometimes a hood, and im fine

Images
    Im going out bareback