LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Unhappy forecast cock tease

why does swellinfo cock tease us with overhead promises for monday earlier this afternoon and within just a few hours drop it to waist to chest? i just want some waves

dude i agree , i love swellinfo i just feel its a not accurate as it use to be for some reason i mean it was calling for waist plus today and it barely broke knee high and i mean barely

I don't understand, for as long as I've been checking this site, this has always happened, not just recently, so please stop complaining. It's one week away, there is so much that can change from today til wednesday.

The forecast 5 days out is unreliable and always changes. where the hell have you been?

Here we go again.

Really? Lets be real. You are complaining that a forcast 5 days out changed. Regardless of how the accuracy of this site has been in recent months, NO ONE and I repeat, No one can predict exact wave heights 5 days in advance. Trust me, I wish it was possible, I would never waste a sick day on two foot slop again. Unfortunately, models change and who knows, maybe it will be overhead still. I think the lack of real waves has most of us chomping at the bit alittle hard. Simmer down, they will come. Until then stop *****ing.

What part of April do not understand...it is transition time.

Be happy that any bump shows up at all.

April on Delmarva is not usually a good month for consistent swell, two maybe three swells come through, and usually they lack the juice that the winter gives.

Don't get me wrong, there have been plenty of kick ass swells in April but for the most part you should not expect anything. Hate to say that May tends to be the same way.

When it does show up, you have got to be ready. The 18th saw a nice pop when most were expecting none, as opposed to the previous swell sightings that ended with rants about SwellInfo being inaccurate. Sorry, but if you are more then a hour away, you get what you get this time of year.

I would suggest you wax up the log and get in the right frame of mind for the coming Summer.

what is this?? others are getting frustrated with the poor forecasting?? why not start another suck off swellinfo's d*ck thread? that's definitely what this is going to turn into.

but somehow you keep coming back?, sounds like the true definition riding someones cock, don't you think?,...mOtion732,.... you keep coming back to get bent over again and again, intellectually speaking that is. But hey if that is what blows your skirt up...

Just know that while you are whining and *****ing, we are surfing,....stupid kook.

it's called spring. it's fickle, random, cold, & unreliable. get it when you can & as often as you can. & good luck w/ it.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by njsurfer42 View Post
    it's called spring. it's fickle, random, cold, & unreliable. get it when you can & as often as you can. & good luck w/ it.
    exactly, its spring in deed. Spring has always been like this for long as I can remeber.

the site updates the forcast at 5am and 5pm from what I recall. If you check it monday to make plans for friday and dont check it agian til friday then its your own dumb fault .

Yes the forcasting part of the site has had some issues, and over and over agian Swell has told you all that there has been a issue with some upgrades that were made and he is try his best to get it hashed out as fast as possible so you can all still enjoy this site for FREE!!!!!!