LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    There should be some kind of Insta-Ban code on the forums for when anyone posts threads complaining about the forecast days in advance, or just at all for that matter.

Here's 3 words for the guy who created the thread:

FREE IS FREE.

ill give you a forecast cock tease if you know what i mean...
    HAHHAHAHAA

Why is our ocean broken. It should be breaking.

you speak truth brothas.... im just frustrated cuz i want some waves... swellinfo is pretty sweet for a free service

come on guys. this is the fricken east coast. i have been in the ocean chest to head high, and within minutes down to ankle. also the swell forecast much like the weather forecast can change within hours so days should be no surprise.

Images
    wow....

just wow.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by zach619 View Post
    wow....

just wow.
    HOLY CRAP BRO....only 3 words?

Quote Originally Posted by shreddo View Post
    you speak truth brothas.... im just frustrated cuz i want some waves... swellinfo is pretty sweet for a free service

we could all use some waves. i'm sure a lot of us are just as frustrated as you are...but it could be worse. if all you've got to ***** about is the lack of waves, you've got it pretty good.
    even if there HAD been waves this week, i wouldn't have been able to get out. i have to buy a car very unexpectedly b/c mine could go at any moment. talk about frustrating! trying to wheel & deal w/ people who are trying to squeeze the most cash out of you they possible can while knowing the back of your mind that the next time you drive your car could cause you to lose your trade-in & send the deal down the toilet.
    that's been my life for the past week. had an issue w/ my car at the end of last week, got my mechanic to look at it & his advice was to get rid of it as quickly as possible. when i asked him how long my car would run, he said, "i dunno." at least the man's honest! but i feel kind of like an old test pilot from the 1950's....never quite sure what's going to happen each time you climb in & fire her up! do i wear a parachute? a helmet? or just bend over & kiss my a-- goodbye? hopefully, all this uncertainty will fall away this afternoon, as i have an appointment w/ a dealer & will hopefully be signing the papers for a new (used) vehicle.
    i also have a very bright young woman in my freshman english class at school...she's 14 & has already written a book. easily one of the smartest people of her age i have ever come across. she's a wreck right now though. her parents just told her that they are going to be getting a divorce. she's confused, angry, upset, depressed...all at the same time. there have been days where i have let her just walk out of my class b/c she's about to burst into tears. she has no one to talk to about this b/c the only person she has in her life (besides her parents, brother, & friends) is her maternal grandmother & she thinks this is a great thing for the girl's parents & will listen to no other view points. so it makes me glad that she feels as though she can tell me this b/c sometimes just talking about something eases the burden. she's got a lot on her plate for a 14 year old.

waves? yea, waves would be nice. but there are a lot of other things much more worth being frustrated about.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisd View Post
    Why is our ocean broken. It should be breaking.
    That's cause you forgot to put quarters in the machine.

Images
    Swellinfo isn't the only site that is having trouble forecasting these swells I always check other sites like an extra opinion and they have gotten everything wrong lately too, for example they said last weekend was gonna be flat, not waist to chest. Its just the swells not the site.