LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 59
  1. #41
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Monmouth County
    Posts
    1,365

  2. #42
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Davy Jones' Locker
    Posts
    1,386
    Images
    64
    Damn breh....double over toe. BUST......

  3. #43
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Ocean, NJ
    Posts
    1,408
    Images
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by mOtion732 View Post
    Dude, you stay at home and keep complaining on the internet about the less than stellar swells and I'll keep paddling out at workable spots. You're almost coming off bratty about things now. Either log off the computer and paddle out or accept the fact that we're not getting great swells lately. When life hands you lemons, you don't go on the internet and b*tch about the quality of the lemons.

  4. #44
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Monmouth County
    Posts
    1,365
    LOL

    i'm at work, actually. just absolutely craving waves. i guess we all have different ways of dealing with it.

  5. #45
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Ocean, NJ
    Posts
    1,408
    Images
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by mOtion732 View Post
    LOL

    i'm at work, actually. just absolutely craving waves. i guess we all have different ways of dealing with it.
    I hear what you're saying, but we can't control the swells/weather/breaks/etc. We can only control what we do with them. I'm trying to make the best of it and if nothing else, I stay in shape for paddling. After working all day, I'd rather paddle around the ocean than be lazy and sit on my couch.

  6. #46
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Brick
    Posts
    195
    Quote Originally Posted by stoneybaloney View Post
    I hear what you're saying, but we can't control the swells/weather/breaks/etc. We can only control what we do with them. I'm trying to make the best of it and if nothing else, I stay in shape for paddling. After working all day, I'd rather paddle around the ocean than be lazy and sit on my couch.
    Agreed.. ill be out there sufing something on a fish after work.. and happy doin it. At the right spot its def. rideable today.

  7. #47
    Swell height is now building over 4 ft now as forecasted for this morning. Wind could be turning it too slow slop. Will have to wait until after work and look first hand.

  8. #48
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Monmouth County
    Posts
    1,365
    Quote Originally Posted by stoneybaloney View Post
    I hear what you're saying, but we can't control the swells/weather/breaks/etc. We can only control what we do with them. I'm trying to make the best of it and if nothing else, I stay in shape for paddling. After working all day, I'd rather paddle around the ocean than be lazy and sit on my couch.
    i do not ever sit on my couch after work. if there are no waves (which has been the case for the past few months), i'm either in the gym, mtn biking, hiking or doing something else that usually leads to being outside or getting some exercise.

  9. #49
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Monmouth County
    Posts
    1,365
    Quote Originally Posted by Feesh View Post
    Agreed.. ill be out there sufing something on a fish after work.. and happy doin it. At the right spot its def. rideable today.
    when you live in monmouth county and work full time and the only swells that show are SE, unless you plan on driving to lbi or something, you're getting skunked.

  10. #50
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Ocean, NJ
    Posts
    1,408
    Images
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by mOtion732 View Post
    i do not ever sit on my couch after work. if there are no waves (which has been the case for the past few months), i'm either in the gym, mtn biking, hiking or doing something else that usually leads to being outside or getting some exercise.
    That's awesome, so no need to rag on me (or anyone else) for getting out regardless of the forecast/conditions.