LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Stepped out of work for a quick drive to torture myself. Some breaks in northern monmouth county are looking good! You just have to look around a bit and you will find chest high waves. Looking forward for work to end and hopefully the tide doesn't do too much damage.

Images
    chest high if your a midgit....but at least there's something out there now. and clean.

lol, yeah most spots are smaller, but there are a few that are at least chest high. If you actually take a look with your own eyes, you will see.

Quote Originally Posted by barrels4liam View Post
    Stepped out of work for a quick drive to torture myself. Some breaks in northern monmouth county are looking good! You just have to look around a bit and you will find chest high waves. Looking forward for work to end and hopefully the tide doesn't do too much damage.
    I am seeing the same thing. I am a little worried about the tide but again that might just change the spot to paddle out at. It will work out.

Images
    lol, yeah most spots are smaller, but there are a few that are at least chest high. If you actually take a look with your own eyes, you will see.
    true.....I'm leaving work in 10 minutes. I hope to see what you see.

Ya he is right, fun long chest high sets coming in where I was at. Most fun I had out in a long time

Images
    it was so much fun today, i was out for 4 1/2 hours

heres what sunday was like in OCMD..
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8IOo1HT5uE

Images
    Lineup shot from this morning in OCMD...actually pretty fun all morning and just about everyone in the water is in this shot so it wasnt crowded.