LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Brick Township, New Jersey, United States
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyd View Post
    I know who he's talking about......

The dude in the Dos Equis commercial. He IS the best surfer in the world, along with the most interesting.

damnit you beat me to it

Sorry to say I know quite a few people like that. Because we all somewhat hang out or cross paths I need to deal with them on a friendly level. That being said, they are the ones who need to prove themselves. I love to get in the surf with these dudes - I got nothing to loose - I'm not the one bragging. Any screw up they do I make sure I'm right there asking them if they are OK or are they hurt or man your having a bad day. Hey what are friends for ? When your trying extra hard to look good it aint happening. People who brag about themself are insecure and usually not nearly as good as they think they are.

Images
    I hate people who brag, not just about surfing but about anything.

Images
    Da mook!!!

beat me to it!

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyd View Post
    I know who he's talking about......

The dude in the Dos Equis commercial. He IS the best surfer in the world, along with the most interesting.

Hahahaha, amen brother, I was about to say this but you beat me to it!
    "He once had an awkward moment, just to see what it felt like..."

Images
    "His blood smells like cologne. He is...the Most Interesting Man in the World."
    Last edited by DaMook; Apr 30, 2010 at 12:49 AM.

woah calm down

jealous much?

hahahahaha!!!

LOOK WHO IS BACK!

Do you little boys wear girls panties to bed? It sure sounds like it. Any one who cares to cry about about pointless crap is is a bum. Think about it: "I don't want to complain or anything dudes?" Well you are. Take a stand on something worth protecting you worthless butt bunnies!

You all sound like girls talking crap at lunch tables in 10th grade. Get over it!!!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by backwoodbeatdown View Post
    LOOK WHO IS BACK!

Do you little boys wear girls panties to bed? It sure sounds like it. Any one who cares to cry about about pointless crap is is a bum. Think about it: "I don't want to complain or anything dudes?" Well you are. Take a stand on something worth protecting you worthless butt bunnies!

You all sound like girls talking crap at lunch tables in 10th grade. Get over it!!!
    kicking your ass would be simple and enjoyable...if you were an adult.

So True...awesome post made me laugh about the F--ktards that i know.