LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Images
    yep that was us lol... wish i could get out today but i gotta work all day..............

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by leafers View Post
    yep that was us lol... wish i could get out today but i gotta work all day..............
    zinka and I are hittin it this pm. went out this am and it was waist to rib outside at twin piers. and nice lines with some power inside....all the forecast got this one wrong.....srry u cant get out bro there should be something left over

Images
    haha i got out super fun

going out right now... be out there until dark; report back later
    until then, peep this: http://www.boston.com/bigpicture/201...louisiana.html

the past week got capped by surfing twice on Sunday; I parked once & surfed these 6 different spots. today was breaking on the outside & you could'a surfed 3 times. got too windy after 5opm & lowering tide made for some rare left pier bowls.

Images
    eisenhawk what r u saying parked once surfed 6 diff spots? literally? cool...

This whole oil thing is (*from here on out i will use "gulfster" as the word for f u c @) gulfster.....they need to fix that s @it.... its totally gulfstered.......gulfstering idiots.

Images
    wow im sick looks like the surf could be sick todat too

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by isurfbetter View Post
    wow im sick looks like the surf could be sick todat too
    yeah boy.....buoy is droppin since this AM so im headin to couqinameia here in about 45 mins to get some more work in...i mean fun in..surfing is much more fun once learned..i serioussly was just wiping out for my first 7 months...lmao

it's still up. High tide must've peak'd &'posed to throw out some microwave-tubos. I'm going out again right now, probably head'n up N.AMI; ...but no spot naming. LOL

Images
    The spot is.....lol no spot naming...yeyyyyy