LOGIN | REGISTER

New to Standing Up!

Been riding sponge for the last couple years but looking to broaden my horizons. Looking for a good board for general NJ shore small stuff but can handle a good 5ft day. It will be my first time on a surfboard but I catch on very quickly. Want an intermediate type board that I can grow into. I'm 6'3" about 190. Anyone have some suggestion for me? Thanks all.

Images
    take a look at a bigger size fish. 6'5 range.

PS. on Swellinfo, New Jersey is in the Mid Atlantic region and under the Mid Atlantic Forums.

Yeah bro, check out a fish 6'2'' to 6'5'' you will definitely kill it on something like that, where in Jerz you looking to surf?

Sorry for the bad post, will get it right next time. As for where, I usually go to Belmar and adjoining areas. I don't have much local type knowledge as I am from staten isaldn and really only get down about 3 times a week max in the spring/summer/fall. Had quite a few awesome days though at Belmar last year, especially when bill came through.

Images
    PM'ed you regarding this board a couple days ago;

http://www.swellinfo.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7938

Its a "bigger fish"

Thanks Stoney, I'm not quite ready to buy, just figuring out what kind of board will be right for me. I appreciate the offer though.