LOGIN | REGISTER

Thread: regionals

Images

regionals

anybody doing the esa regionals this coming weekend? (May 13th-16th)

Yea. Its a shame its in VA and this week is flat. Maybe a lil windswell for the beginning rounds. I wish they would just have it in NC. Should be fun anyway tho.

Images
    Cant I am on call for work on Saturday I am gonna surf the Sea Isle City Contest if you doesnt get called off like that past 2 have

Quote Originally Posted by MATT JOHNSON View Post
    Cant I am on call for work on Saturday I am gonna surf the Sea Isle City Contest if you doesnt get called off like that past 2 have
    What day is the contest in Sea Isle ? This weekend looks bad but I don't bank on the forcast.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by wontonwonton View Post
    Yea. Its a shame its in VA and this week is flat. Maybe a lil windswell for the beginning rounds. I wish they would just have it in NC. Should be fun anyway tho.
    i agree. with vb's reputation for horrible waves, i would think they would have it somewhere else. but on the other hand, vb has other fun stuff to do so there should be something else to do there. hah

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Recycled Surfer View Post
    What day is the contest in Sea Isle ? This weekend looks bad but I don't bank on the forcast.
    Its June 12 I think

Thanks - I'd like to be there.

Images
    i will be lurking around and might hop in the water since theres going to be some waves for once and its been flat all week/

Uggh

Going back to the eff'ing Middle East tomorrow. Y'all chillin's have fun now. I'll be back in August, when hopefully we'll get some real waves.