LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by billabongmoney View Post
    you wear the gloves cause your fat and get tired . Stop eating donuts and do some p90x i swear by it
    snap!!!!!!!!!!!

I love this site ! :

you wear the gloves cause your fat and get tired . stop eating donuts and do some p90x i swear by it
    Damn right, I just started another round of P90X two weeks ago, the first time I did it, last year, I lost 35 lbs. and gained muscle mass!

Images
    Last edited by Ray; May 12, 2010 at 01:37 PM.

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray View Post
    Hard to defend that because I posted a photo. Unlike you who has made 150 posts throughout swellinfo. I'm sure you want us all to believe that your making stacks of money from Billabong. Likely, your just an overweight Kook that lost 100 lbs juicing p90x. The problem is that 400 lbs to 300 lbs is still pretty fat. Noone will ever know your dirtly little secret because cowards like you will never post a photo. I bet you go around telling girls how many cool surfboards that you have. Yo dude, I'm a rep for Billabong. Ever stay at the Billabong house in Playa Negra? Well, just for fun, let me dig deep into your profile. I think I found a photo of you. Here it is.
    well you found me.

you wear the gloves cause your fat and get tired . stop eating donuts and do some p90x i swear by it
    hahahahahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Ray View Post
    Coffee calling the kettle black. Talking about gay Mr. Aloha. I don't go around bragging that I paint pillow cases when I'm bored. Your so "ar-tis-tic." Not trying to be a jerk or anything, but seriously, that pillow case you painted looks ridiculous.
    http://www.swellinfo.com/forum/pictu...pictureid=1513
    lol, point taken. i do that stuff out of boredom, definitely wouldn't call myself artistic though. usually i ignore the corporate logo's but i buddy of mine thought of the idea and i just did it for fun. the real question is...does anyone know where i stole the silhouette image from??? i'd be pretty impressed.

holy crap

holy asian carp i started a war! i really wasn't trying to be rude, but this thread is getting kinda funny so who cares. that booger pic is freaking hysterical by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by live aloha View Post
    lol, point taken. i do that stuff out of boredom, definitely wouldn't call myself artistic though. usually i ignore the corporate logo's but i buddy of mine thought of the idea and i just did it for fun. the real question is...does anyone know where i stole the silhouette image from??? i'd be pretty impressed.
    it looks like michael peterson's cutback from the cover of morning of the earth by albie falzon. great flick, & great choice. that's an iconic image...in my mind, every frontside cutback i do looks like that.

Wow

Quote Originally Posted by njsurfer42 View Post
    it looks like michael peterson's cutback from the cover of morning of the earth by albie falzon. great flick, & great choice. that's an iconic image...in my mind, every frontside cutback i do looks like that.
    Nice! Love that movie too.