LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Dear Miss Atlantic

Dear Miss Atlantic,

It seems you are starting to warm up now, and with that warmth comes the want for surf. I know the high pressure systems are start to come in and prevent us from some waves. Don't get me wrong, I am more than grateful for all the years of fun times you have given me but these flat spells you have been given us has taken a toll. There have been thoughts of sacrificing a board to you to break this flat spell. We aren't asking for much, just something rideable and semi glassy once a week. We hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,
    East Coast Surfers

PS- We promise to keep your beaches clean too.

Be careful what you ask for

Perhaps this flat surf is a blessing. Miss Atlantic is staying calm because her neighbor Miss Gulf is bleeding black blood inflicted upon her by the evil humans. Miss Atlantic knows that if she gets too upset some of that black blood may flow into her territory. Just read this if you don't understand what I mean.

http://hamptonroads.com/2010/05/scie...atlantic-coast

There will be no such thing as clean surf if the gook arrives anywhere near us. WHEN WILL THEY FIX IT!

don't think we have to worry about the slick comin up here.

Quote Originally Posted by whitewater View Post
    don't think we have to worry about the slick comin up here.

you hope!! if it doesn't stop flowing it could end up coming up the gulf stream

There is already 4.5 million in the Gulf...and, more to come. They have no way to stop the flow at this point. If 15 million plus spill in the Gulf, then there will be no way it will remain out of the Loop Current. Once in the Loop Current it is only a matter of time before it flows into the Gulf Stream. We may not see it on the beach, but it will be out there and it will affect us...whether you see it or not.

Oh yeah, and if you are going to pray to the surf gods, you might want to pray that the gulf doesn't see a hurricane this year...what would the gulf coast look like with a 10 foot storm surge loaded with crude oil? You think Katrina was bad...

Quote Originally Posted by WBLoafer View Post
    Oh yeah, and if you are going to pray to the surf gods, you might want to pray that the gulf doesn't see a hurricane this year...what would the gulf coast look like with a 10 foot storm surge loaded with crude oil? You think Katrina was bad...
    holy crap! i didn't even consider this. it would be so epic if someone lit the slick on fire and there were double overhead flame spitting barrels.

Hate to break it to ya fellas but I just got a new custom Raynor longboard last night, so we won't see waves for 2 weeks. Any time I get a board its a least 2 weeks till we see swell!

Quote Originally Posted by headhigh View Post
    holy crap! i didn't even consider this. it would be so epic if someone lit the slick on fire and there were double overhead flame spitting barrels.
    That would be so awesome!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by slopman View Post
    Hate to break it to ya fellas but I just got a new custom Raynor longboard last night, so we won't see waves for 2 weeks. Any time I get a board its a least 2 weeks till we see swell!
    Wow Scooter just dropped me off a new shortboard last night, its 5'2" and it looks like the lost Blunt

headhigh,

I like where you're head is at. I smell a new redbull tv commercial in the works