LOGIN | REGISTER

this weekend in maryland

After some info and help from some of you guys ended up booking a trip to camp in assateague state park......So any other last minute info and/or where the sandbars may be working????? thanks in advance

Don't get your hopes up for any good surf, and don't forget your bug spray!
    Last edited by SurfJdog; May 11, 2010 at 07:36 PM.

Images
    Sorry for the bad news but I doubt there will be any surf anywhere this weekend, especially not at Assateague.

I'd be out there if the ocean would cooperate. April was good on Assateague, or at least at Chincoteague. It seems to be preparing for the early June blues. Bring your biggest board and fish. Something may show up even if its small. You can always ride no-see-ums. You're close enough to OC so if Assa isnt happening you may find some at 48th St on up. I hope you get some waves.

Woohoo

Quote Originally Posted by Alvin View Post
    It seems to be preparing for the early June blues. Bring your biggest board and fish.
    Don't forget the fishing rod too.

Quote Originally Posted by bricktuckyjohn View Post
    So any other last minute info and/or where the sandbars may be working????? thanks in advance
    Not at assateague anymore- yr probably gonna have to roll 20 mins into OC to find sandbars working- not that its gonna matter this weekend anyway