LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Images

Droid Incredible view swellinfo

Does anyone else have the Droid Incredible? When I go to swellinfo.com, it shows me everything besides the swell lines in the graph. Any ideas?

Images
    I had one but returned it for that reason. Kidding, that's not why I returned but I had the same issue. It's prob cuz the phone doesn't have a FULL flash player

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by darippah View Post
    I had one but returned it for that reason. Kidding, that's not why I returned but I had the same issue. It's prob cuz the phone doesn't have a FULL flash player
    Ah, could be. May I asked why you returned it?

Images
    can you see the wave maps with the droid incredible?

Images
    All visible on droid eris...

I have the Htc incredible. It has the stupidest name, but i have 3-4 bars of verizon 3g in my home where as a iphone on at&t has no service. It is almost fast as my broadband comcast>wifi. As far as swellinfo, i cannot see the map/buoy info but i can download the page and see the wave forecast in four seconds. Im pretty happy with this phone except for it not being waterproof, my previous phone was a Casio G'zone where i could be out in the rain and not worry about damaging it.

fwiw- surfline's mobile page loads quicker than comcast on firefox or chrome. I am almost want to cancel comcast $170 a month for one television, broadband and a landline i never use.

Images
    Returned cuz I bought the iPad 3 g

I cant wait till they release an app so i can use an ipad for a phone... fuk a bluetooth

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Frenzy... View Post
    I cant wait till they release an app so i can use an ipad for a phone... fuk a bluetooth
    I doubt thats coming anytime soon.... it would be great though