LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Gulf Oil Spill

you weren't around in the 50s, 60s and 70s were you? pollution was exponentially worse then than it is today. google rivers on fire, or New Jersey beach pollution for examples.

Images
    being in md, what about crabsss!!!! main source for crabs in maryland are from the gulf region. On another note, I believe this year is the first year in about a decade at which Chesapeake Bay Blue Crabs are able to be fished. Im not sure if its only for private license or commercially, but def looking up

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by 609Surfer View Post
    Will there be any health risks in surfing the mid atlantic this summer because of the spills?
    YES!!!!!!!!!

I recommend that everyone stay out of the water this summer, I will sacrifice myself and let ya all know if I'm experiencing any ill effects late this fall. It's the least I can do for you guys

Agreed

The US Department of Hysterics said in a press release that all people should refrain from surfing anywhere from Cape Cod to Miami this summer.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieInOC View Post
    YES!!!!!!!!!

I recommend that everyone stay out of the water this summer, I will sacrifice myself and let ya all know if I'm experiencing any ill effects late this fall. It's the least I can do for you guys
    Yes I agree. Tell your friends too, everyone out of the water.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieInOC View Post
    YES!!!!!!!!!

Tell me you are joking. Not funny guys.
    Last edited by 609Surfer; May 18, 2010 at 06:16 PM.

Oh.soooooo very funny. heed his warning!

Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    Oh.soooooo very funny. heed his warning!
    I actually, for a split second, believed and got depressed. Now it's just a cruel joke. Hahaha.

Since Stone Harbor really isn't breaking (think shore pound) you probably wouldn't miss much this summer.

Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    Since Stone Harbor really isn't breaking (think shore pound) you probably wouldn't miss much this summer.
    But probalby 95% of my surfing comes during the summer. So it isn't fair to any man to miss out on 95% of their surfing time. Until I get my license, I can't just go whenever.