LOGIN | REGISTER

Hybrid View

Monmouth University Surf Club

Is there a surf club there? Does it run all year long? And are bodyboarders included in the club?

Images
    im not sure if they have a surf club, but unless you you have some scholarships its not worth it. the education at brookdale is better than monmouth

chill riche and im pretty sure that Monmouth has a surf club but any way second year im going abroad to Aussie Sydney im pretty sure

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by lbsurfer View Post
    the education at brookdale is better than monmouth
    Haha, totally true and at about 1/15th the price too.

I have a degree from Brookdale before my transfer to Rutgers. Actually had one of the same teachers from Brookdale teach me a course at Rutgers, I was like What?

Yes, Monmouth at least DID have a surf club. I'm not sure the status of it now. From what I have seen from doing alumni events that the student population is more unmotivated than ever. On the other hand,if there is not a surf club or any club that you want on the campus then make your own. But what I can tell you is if you to go to Monmouth you WILL have a hard time getting people to come to anything. They are Rich Underacheivers who dont give a sh*t about sh*t b/c mommy and daddy take care of everything. Good luck P.S. (I would not suggest a community college to someone trying to go to a university. I agree Monmouth's EXPENSIVE but to suggest that a Brookdale degree holds any presedence over a Monmouth University degree is greatly misleading. Education wise, I may agree with you but like anything else its all about the name.)
    Last edited by fupafest; May 18, 2010 at 01:35 PM.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by fupafest View Post
    They are Rich Underacheivers who dont give a sh*t about sh*t b/c mommy and daddy take care of everything.
    Bingo! I guess you were in the minority, as were a couple of my friends.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by fupafest View Post
    I agree Monmouth's EXPENSIVE but to suggest that a Brookdale degree holds any presedence over a Monmouth University degree is greatly misleading. Education wise, I may agree with you but like anything else its all about the name.)
    im not saying it holds any presedence over a monmouth degree but you could apply for transfer and go to rutgers after, and your rutgers degree wont say anything about going to brookdale