LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Monmouth University Surf Club

Is there a surf club there? Does it run all year long? And are bodyboarders included in the club?

Images
    im not sure if they have a surf club, but unless you you have some scholarships its not worth it. the education at brookdale is better than monmouth

chill riche and im pretty sure that Monmouth has a surf club but any way second year im going abroad to Aussie Sydney im pretty sure

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by lbsurfer View Post
    the education at brookdale is better than monmouth
    Haha, totally true and at about 1/15th the price too.

Images
    I have a degree from Brookdale before my transfer to Rutgers. Actually had one of the same teachers from Brookdale teach me a course at Rutgers, I was like What?

Yes, Monmouth at least DID have a surf club. I'm not sure the status of it now. From what I have seen from doing alumni events that the student population is more unmotivated than ever. On the other hand,if there is not a surf club or any club that you want on the campus then make your own. But what I can tell you is if you to go to Monmouth you WILL have a hard time getting people to come to anything. They are Rich Underacheivers who dont give a sh*t about sh*t b/c mommy and daddy take care of everything. Good luck P.S. (I would not suggest a community college to someone trying to go to a university. I agree Monmouth's EXPENSIVE but to suggest that a Brookdale degree holds any presedence over a Monmouth University degree is greatly misleading. Education wise, I may agree with you but like anything else its all about the name.)
    Last edited by fupafest; May 18, 2010 at 01:35 PM.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by fupafest View Post
    They are Rich Underacheivers who dont give a sh*t about sh*t b/c mommy and daddy take care of everything.
    Bingo! I guess you were in the minority, as were a couple of my friends.

Monmouth Surf club? what a joke. Those kids are ***s... I love how they'd come to the the beach like 10 people deep and try to hold down the line up. Lets just say that doesnt happen anymore.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Zop View Post
    Monmouth Surf club? what a joke. Those kids are ***s... I love how they'd come to the the beach like 10 people deep and try to hold down the line up. Lets just say that doesnt happen anymore.
    At least they're gone in the summer. Then we get new retards.

There was one when I graduated in 2007 but I think it is pretty much gone now. And as far as rolling up 10 people deep, Doubtful considering only 5 kids in the club actually surfed the years I was there. Yes, you heard me right, a surf club made up of primarily people that dont even surf. Wow, thats depressing to re-read.