LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

poop on the horizon

wtf was up with the fuzzy brown line on the horizon over the water today? i was in belmar. anyone else see this? anyone have an explanation?

Brick Township, New Jersey, United States
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by bags of jay View Post
    wtf was up with the fuzzy brown line on the horizon over the water today? i was in belmar. anyone else see this? anyone have an explanation?

poop

- from a sewage expert

Images
    Yeah its sewage. Some towns dont have a seperate system for rain water and sewage waist. When it rain sometimes the rain water has no place to go when water treatment plants are at there max so it goes into a run off system then out to sea.

thats why its best never to surf during or right after there hasd been a significant rain fall

Images
    Was it the Brown Flash?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MATT JOHNSON View Post
    thats why its best never to surf during or right after there hasd been a significant rain fall
    Can't wait to hit it tomorrow!

Images

Interesting

Must be Jersey. Doesn't it seem like it's high time that Jersey shoreline communities addressed this issue once and for all? I've been seeing more and more Jersey license plates vacationing in Maryland, and I now see why.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MDSurfer View Post
    I've been seeing more and more Jersey license plates vacationing in Maryland, and I now see why.
    This definitely isn't the reason for that. I would say its more probably that NJ'ers who visit northern beaches are sick of the NY'ers and those who visit southern beaches are sick of the Philly'ers. Both forms of bennies come in and do their best to ruin summer for the locals.

Images
    plus have you ever compaired OCMD's prices to Wildwood's prices??? OCMD is way cheaper that why there car show is 100 times better than wildwoods.

OCMD has a better boardwalk , better food and better places to stay

I have to head down that way in a cpl weeks. It only gonna be for the day a buddy of mine has a skateshop on the boardwalk call Swirlled World, He use to have a shop in WW when I use to skate for him . Wildwood bwe came a crap hole so he closed the WW shop and now has the one in OCMD

Arrow

plus have you ever compaired OCMD's prices to Wildwood's prices??? OCMD is way cheaper that why there car show is 100 times better than wildwoods.

OCMD has a better boardwalk , better food and better places to stay

I have to head down that way in a cpl weeks. It only gonna be for the day a buddy of mine has a skateshop on the boardwalk call Swirlled World, He use to have a shop in WW when I use to skate for him . Wildwood bwe came a crap hole so he closed the WW shop and now has the one in OCMD
    wow,i think i remember going to swirlled world with my skate buddies when we were just groms.....has your buddy had his shop in OC for a while?

Wildwood bwe came a crap hole so he closed the WW shop and now has the one in OCMD
    I agree 100%. Wildwoods boardwalk has become a haven for thugs and drug dealers. If you got kids don't let them on the bw alone. Its a shame. WW is trying to clean up its act but the trash keeps rolling in. Its not the same town I grew up in - thats for sure.