LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Wednesday

Talking Wednesday

After this huge drought of waves hopefully Wednesday will be going off especially when im off .Hoping it will be going off shore and cleaning up mighty quick.

You and me both. I'll be out there before sunrise to get as much out of it as I can. Who cares about a little extra north wind, I like lefts anyway.

Been layed off for months. Go to union hall today get sent out to work for wednesday. My old lady has work tomorrow. So no no surf for me.

Quote Originally Posted by GoodVibes View Post
    After this huge drought of waves hopefully Wednesday will be going off especially when im off .Hoping it will be going off shore and cleaning up mighty quick.
    Hope so, leaving school early to make sure I get good hours of surf

a lot of wave starved guys are gonna be on it! and all local business will be sloww

Images
    The crowd in OCMD was nuts tonight.

Images
    gota work wednesday and I cant take off cause I got alot of work to get done before the holiday weekend .

havent surfed in like 2weeks and of course it starts shaping up the day of my surgery... im hoping i can score a few waves at 5am, surgery at 7

Quote Originally Posted by exilenj View Post
    havent surfed in like 2weeks and of course it starts shaping up the day of my surgery... im hoping i can score a few waves at 5am, surgery at 7
    Good Luck with the surgery (whatever is going on)!! Hope you get to ride some decent waves before it!!

it's finally here after almost seven weeks of no size a real swell with shape and good winds