LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: island tips

  1. #1

    island tips

    do any of y'all think that the local sandbars & tide water is usually kinda wishy-washy or always warping the wave & not get as long a ride or is it just me?
    Last edited by SI_Admin; May 21, 2010 at 03:53 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    bradenton
    Posts
    372
    Images
    6

    without surf sin since 2009

    U know what is really great. not having surfed a year not knowing ne other waves than that of Manatee Co.
    I dont know any better...LMAO
    Watch my eyes light up on a perfect stomach day on the east coast.........I just bet I might even surf better (lol wave isurfbetter)

  3. #3
    oh o.k., guy named 'johnnytoobad' gives a shout out to me knowing what's really great... no, now I'm LMAO o.k. place your bets

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    bradenton
    Posts
    372
    Images
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Eisonhawk O.O'Hana Hannah View Post
    oh o.k., guy named 'johnnytoobad' gives a shout out to me knowing what's really great... no, now I'm LMAO o.k. place your bets
    its "too bad" u seem more like a surfer than a person. 1 word "*gulfster"

  5. #5
    your efforts always seem to be that way to you? how unfortunate... keep close track of who seems to be a real person & a surfer - BTW & FYI - http://www.gulflines.org/ keep your knee-high ! gulfster updates to yourself & as far away from my threads ass possible yo

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Bradenton FL
    Posts
    136
    Images
    2
    guess what bros the forecast says it could be knee high ! i know you wont be surfing ^^^ I but sure as heck will. This better happen

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    bradenton
    Posts
    372
    Images
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by isurfbetter View Post
    guess what bros the forecast says it could be knee high ! i know you wont be surfing ^^^ I but sure as heck will. This better happen
    I KNoW ankle and knee biters this weekend hopefully....that would be cool....
    and eisenhawk seriously we all know each other on here and and allthough were not bffs we do catch waves in the same places and we share a lil like mindedness when it comes to having fun and hootin and holllering. sorry it bothers you. and i will ease back on my efforts. but whatev dude u can be who ever u want on this forum.....ususally the bad apples go away neways.....

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    bradenton
    Posts
    372
    Images
    6

    Eisonhawk wont be surfin this weekend

    Quote Originally Posted by Eisonhawk O.O'Hana Hannah View Post
    your efforts always seem to be that way to you? how unfortunate... keep close track of who seems to be a real person & a surfer - BTW & FYI - http://www.gulflines.org/ keep your knee-high ! gulfster updates to yourself & as far away from my threads ass possible yo
    is that gulflines link pictures of you? or is that ur first choice of website? seriously never been there till u posted a link....they got a forum? why did adminstrator edit one of ur post this weekend?


    If swellinfo had a highway i think ur on it headin away from the water

  9. #9
    no, no, no & b'coz my friends' wishy washy soap title web page pic was'nt a surf related. Are you wrighting a book. sheez, how 'bout changing your handle name to 'too-many-questions' ????

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Bradenton FL
    Posts
    136
    Images
    2
    he wishes that was him