LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 3/2 wed?

was out on friday witha 3/2 and boots and was just fine been going with a 3/2 since middle of april

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by chrys1119 View Post
    was out on friday witha 3/2 and boots and was just fine been going with a 3/2 since middle of april
    I can't break out my 3/2 until the water's above 62F. For some reason, the water doesn't seem to be warming up. Its been the lower-mid 50s for like a month.

3. I was out in ocnj this weekend in my 5/4 with booties. no gloves or hood and was toasty. def could have gotten away with my 3/2 . next weekend it should hopefully bust 60deg..... i just cant wait to get the trunks on.

i'm trunks in 65 easy. as long as it's at least 65 in the air or eventually exceeds 65 later in the day, and provided it's sunny. last year i wasn't able to do just trunks until mid june in cape may county. it was the last week of june by the time i was able to go in just trunks, and the ocean hit 65 in monmouth county. last spring also had an average of 60 degree days with a few 70s, a week of 90s, and quite a few 50s. this spring had been the opposite.

Quote Originally Posted by stoneybaloney View Post
    For some reason, the water doesn't seem to be warming up..
    The water's much warmer now. Just jumped up over the past few days with the NE breeze. Yesterday it felt like it was almost 60.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by LBCrew View Post
    The water's much warmer now. Just jumped up over the past few days with the NE breeze. Yesterday it felt like it was almost 60.
    Good and with the 80+ air temps, I think the 3/2 is coming out this week. The less rubber, the better in my opinion.

Brick Township, New Jersey, United States
    Images
    went out in a 3/2 in lbi friday. easily doable with the warmer air, and im a ***** when it comes to being cold

Last Saturday I went out in my 2mm Xcel s/s. It was a little cold at first but it felt good to not use my drylock

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Conspiracyrider View Post
    Last Saturday I went out in my 2mm Xcel s/s. It was a little cold at first but it felt good to not use my drylock
    I'm getting to that point too where I'd almost prefer to be a little chilly than wear twice as much rubber. God I miss trunking it. I don't miss swimmers, lifeguards, and crowds though.

10. Quote Originally Posted by stoneybaloney View Post
    Good and with the 80+ air temps, I think the 3/2 is coming out this week. The less rubber, the better in my opinion.
    hell yea i cant wait. im so sick of the 5mm.