LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    here we go again.
    two days in a row of totally pumping swell.
    awesome

Images
    this swell seems to be working better with a little depth. I surfed right through high tide yesterday and it was still great. Low tide might have been dumping a little too much... at least thats what i saw here in monmouth county...

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by wallysurfr View Post
    this swell seems to be working better with a little depth. I surfed right through high tide yesterday and it was still great. Low tide might have been dumping a little too much... at least thats what i saw here in monmouth county...
    That's good to hear, because I have no choice but to surf right before, during, and right after dead high.

Was out yesterday in DE. It was high tide and sorta closing out but was still fun.

Can't wait to get out of school, hopefully the winds stay W/SW

not as big as yesterday,but still pumping.
    yesterday was unbelievable

Images
    As long as it's still good, hope the winds don't ruin it.

Quote Originally Posted by wallysurfr View Post
    definitely agree, the last cpl of days have consistently been better when there was some water

surfed 530-730 last night, thought iw as goign to be ruined but it broke solid through the high tide.

swell

I gave up Final Four tickets to go surf this this weekend. It better be good!