LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: *F**ING Punks.

Images
    No, that fu**ing moron wouldnt have even known what to do with it. They werent gonna pawn anything. They just wanted to joyride on a couple bikes. Funny thing was, my cruiser was already gone, and it was a sick scwinn. And this dude had moved my boards and stacked them on top of each other. Moved my wetsuit off of my girl's bike and was looking to take that. And My Fiance's bike is PINK. It was pretty funny. I could just picture this wanna be gangster rolling through OB on a pink bike... And hers is not as nice as mine, so I should have just given him the pink one just so he would have to ride away on it. I would have taken a utube video of that just to shame him.

Quote Originally Posted by zach619 View Post
    No, that fu**ing moron wouldnt have even known what to do with it. They werent gonna pawn anything. They just wanted to joyride on a couple bikes. Funny thing was, my cruiser was already gone, and it was a sick scwinn. And this dude had moved my boards and stacked them on top of each other. Moved my wetsuit off of my girl's bike and was looking to take that. And My Fiance's bike is PINK. It was pretty funny. I could just picture this wanna be gangster rolling through OB on a pink bike... And hers is not as nice as mine, so I should have just given him the pink one just so he would have to ride away on it. I would have taken a utube video of that just to shame him.
    HAHAHAHA what an idiot, he probably didn't realize how much he can sell surfboards for.
    Last edited by 609Surfer; May 22, 2010 at 07:45 PM.

You should have smacked his illegal alien ass back to Mexico.

Quote Originally Posted by zach619 View Post
    and although this incident doesnt really warrant bearing arms....
    Here's the problem with this statement: You didn't know that when you opened your door. It's easy for a critic to say, in retrospect, a firearm was inappropriate in this case. People that think this way are potential vicitms.

You used common sense to decide your level of escalation of force. If you had more exposure to violent crime in that area, you would've felt like an idiot opening that door without a fire arm. Unfortunately, violent crime happens everywhere.

I guess I could be considered paranoid, but I carry (legally) everyday. To date, my .357 hasn't harmed a soul. It's just a tool & doesn't bother anybody in it's holster. Our forefathers certainly grasped this concept. It's a shame we, as a society, don't.
    Last edited by Ray F.; May 22, 2010 at 08:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by iwrider View Post
    You should have smacked his illegal alien ass back to Mexico.
    Go easy with that, bro. They're only here because his parents are trying to make a better life. You can't blame people for leaving Mexico and coming here. You can blame them for bad parenting,though...and that's very American.

If you want to "smack" someone, smack your congressman.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray F. View Post
    Here's the problem with this statement: You didn't know that when you opened your door. It's easy for a critic to say, in retrospect, a firearm was inappropriate in this case. People that think this way are potential vicitms.

You used common sense to decide your level of escalation of force. If you had more exposure to violent crime in that area, you would've felt like an idiot opening that door without a fire arm. Unfortunately, violent crime happens everywhere.

I guess I could be considered paranoid, but I carry (legally) everyday. To date, my .357 hasn't harmed a soul. It's just a tool & doesn't bother anybody in it's holster. Our forefathers certainly grasped this concept. It's a shame we, as a society, don't.
    Very good point. And that is why after it happened, I did feel that I SHOULD have had a gun, although I did not need it for that situation. I COULD have needed it. And also, I probably shouldnt have opened the door with just a golf club, but I wasnt thinking. But I FULLY agree with you. I am only a civilian, so I have not been in combat or been trailed properly to be carrying a gun. But I sure as hell want one in my home. If I have children, I still want one, but I have fears about keeping a weapon secure enough that a child would never be able to access it, but then its value may be useless if it takes too long to access it when needed. But just as a general rule. Its not like aliens are going to attack us, I mean green ones from space, the illegal aliens attacked me last night. But you never know what may happen. I was living near DC when 911 happened like all of you did too and I really wished I had a gun in my home. Just in case. You never know what kind of sh** might happen sometime, and the fact that the police called me back the NEXT day, that goes to show that if something happens in a heavily populated area, the cops will never get to you. Too many people. You just have to make sure you can protect your family.

Hey man look at it this way. Some poor kid who couldn't afford a bike now has a sweet bike to enjoy. You weren't using it anyway.

Write it off on your taxes as a donation to charity.

Quote Originally Posted by Ray F. View Post
    They're only here because his parents are trying to make a better life.
    what law should I break to give myself & family a better life? Lot's of people have better opportunities than I was born with but doesn't give me a right to break the law! Why do so many people make this excuse for illegals?

Quote Originally Posted by Bronze Whaler View Post
    what law should I break to give myself & family a better life? Lot's of people have better opportunities than I was born with but doesn't give me a right to break the law!
    Everyone has their limits and a "better life" is a relative term. I'm sure you would break every law if you were out of work in a impoverished country and your had to feed your family.

Quote Originally Posted by Bronze Whaler View Post
    Why do so many people make this excuse for illegals?
    I'm making as many excuses for illegals as you are for the U.S. not enforcing the law or coming up with a plan to stop illegal aliens from entering.

If feeding my starving family was as easy as crossing an unprotected border and going into a country that promised me a paycheck for an honest day's work, I would, too. I'm not a fan of illegal aliens. I just don't blame them.

We're the richest country in the world. We pay lazy people money for no other reason than pumping out kids. We can afford a way to prevent illegal aliens from entering our country. Write you congressman. It's as easy as posting here.
    Last edited by Ray F.; May 22, 2010 at 10:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ECsponger View Post
    Never too old to ride a beach cruiser or a bike bro
    ..................werd