LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 45

Thread: *F**ING Punks.

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Long branch
    Posts
    664
    Images
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by LOSTsoul View Post
    fooking mexicans...wtf? go back to your s-hole country! Makes me wanna go out and buy a gun...just to bust a cap in some sticky fingered wet back!

    3 years ago my Trek road bike was stolen off my porch while I was away in Rhode Island...I kinda gotta blame myself for leaving a sweet bike on the porch while i was gone..but wtf i'm not a criminal so i guess i don't think like one. btw if i see any of you greasy little boogie boarders in monmouth county riding a yellow trek road bike, look out for a swift beating!
    What does this bike look like?

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray F. View Post
    Everyone has their limits and a "better life" is a relative term. I'm sure you would break every law if you were out of work in a impoverished country and your had to feed your family.


    I'm making as many excuses for illegals as you are for the U.S. not enforcing the law or coming up with a plan to stop illegal aliens from entering.

    If feeding my starving family was as easy as crossing an unprotected border and going into a country that promised me a paycheck for an honest day's work, I would, too. I'm not a fan of illegal aliens. I just don't blame them.

    We're the richest country in the world. We pay lazy people money for no other reason than pumping out kids. We can afford a way to prevent illegal aliens from entering our country. Write you congressman. It's as easy as posting here.
    You make a lot of assumptions.

    Many illegals save a large amount of money to pay to be smuggled across the border. I don't believe they are all out of work & have starving families but, rather, could provide better with the opportunity they would have after violating our law and that's the decision they make.

    You assume I don't hold the US responsible for not enforcing our border or eliminating the illegal labor market that draws them here. I do. If we deported illegals, had a patrolled fence, hadn't granted them amnesty in the past, put our citizens on welfare to work at those jobs & had harsh penalties for those who employ them we wouldn't have this problem but that's like blaming zach for not locking up his bike.

    We are not the richest country in the world, according the CIA and Wikipedia: Singapore, United Arab Emirates, Kuwait, Norway, Qatar & Luxembourg have a higher GDP in that order, according to the Human Development Index the US ranks 13th in standard of living, and considering our massive and exponentially increasing defecit we can't afford anything!

  3. absolutely terrible but its this scenario is as old as the hills. you have to keep valuables out of site. good neighborhoods, not so good neighborhoods, whatever. sad as it is, we cannot leave bikes/boards etc outside on our own properties. its a fact that scumbags will try to take advantage of such oppurtunities. probably every one of us has been victimized at some point. now that summer is upon us be careful, better to be safe than sorry.

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    CAPE MAY ,NJ
    Posts
    2,894
    Images
    5
    Yeah it does suck that you cant leave anything on you own property unattended. If it know bolted down it has to be locked away so you can even enjoy it. In the part of my town it like this over time I have grown use to it. One winter I had a 5/4/3 stolen out of the bed of my truck . I didnt even leave it out of my sight for 5 mins.

    One thing you have to remember is if a theif wants something bad enough they will do anything to get it . I had a whole set of Carbon fiber Liquid file Auto meter guages stolen out of my race car , and my whole MSD ignition system aswell. I left the car locked up in my driveway while out of town on buisness. Needless to say I came home to find one of the small side windows busted out and my dash empty.

    Now I leave dont even waist my time locking them up. At night my boards go in my Shed and if the weather is nice I leave the door open cause my dog just happens to like sleeping in there in the when its warm out.

    What it boils down to is that people are to lazy to work to buy things and contribute to the economy and the community . But the rather steal and be ****s and make some honest working joe work twice as hard as he needs too

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Cape May Co, NJ
    Posts
    466
    You can only hope that the kid who stole the bike splits his head wide open while riding it. Also, the use of deadly force requires the fact that if it was not used you know you would have been killed. The problem with our country is the law protects the criminal better than the victim. Why dont criminals obey gun laws - let me guess - oh yeah because their criminals. And don't expect the police to be there to protect you either - google the LA Riots or Katrina.

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Ocean City, MD
    Posts
    975
    Images
    951

    Bummer, but

    You're probably right when you realized (even during the confrontation with the golf club in hand) that theft does not rise to the level of justifying deadly force, be it golf club or gun. Some stats from a 1994 study by the Department of Justice provides some interesting data on guns in the home.
    http://www.ncjrs.gov/pdffiles/165476.pdf

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Norfolk, VA
    Posts
    396
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronze Whaler View Post
    You make a lot of assumptions.
    I do, but they're based more on life experience than Wikipedia. Please provide some references that have less dicey reputations. Given the CIA's & Wikipedia's questionable history for providing "facts" to the public, I wouldn't consider anything discovered on their websites as accurate.

    That said, aside from Norway & Luxembourg, I have been to every country you listed, sir, and I can assure you there are a good number of wealthy individuals, but their peasant-class is quite large. Even with this being true, however, you are identifying the individuals in these countries, where the money is distributed among tribes instead of the government. It's called a caste system. When those countries generate the tax collection numbers the U.S. does, and redistributes throughout their public, your point will be valid. As it stands, however, you're off the mark.

    In regards to blaming Zach, I do. Not legally, but as far as responsibility goes...absolutely. Leaving items unsecured is too tempting to thieves & he should know that, but there's no law that says he has to secure his property. Under the constitution, he cannot be held legally responsible for the theft of his bike. It is his property to do with, what he wishes...as long as it doesn't infringe on anybody else's rights. I fail to see a correlation between that and your proposed solution of enforcing an already exsisting (and constitutionally based) immigration law, though. Apples & oranges.

    As far as your opinion on saving a "large amount" to cross the border, what is the basis? Wikipedia? Mainstream media? Conversation with illegal aliens? For that matter, what's a large amount? I'm just curious.
    Last edited by Ray F.; May 23, 2010 at 05:00 AM.

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Norfolk, VA
    Posts
    396
    Quote Originally Posted by Recycled Surfer View Post
    Also, the use of deadly force requires the fact that if it was not used you know you would have been killed.
    This must be MD specific. In NC, the state of my concealed permit, not only does one need no more than fear for their life, but deadly force can be executed if that person fears for someone else's life....be it family, friend or stranger.

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronze Whaler View Post
    had harsh penalties for those who employ them
    With this line, you hit the nail on the head, although I think you took the idea lightly, as most people do. I am speaking from experience here, solely from experience.

    I'm 29 years old and have worked many construction jobs being that I never went to college. While I lived in Alexandria VA, I lived in a prominently Mexican-American neighborhood. Shortly after moving there I got a job at an independant t-shirt shop making 7.00 an hour. On the side I was hustling some jobs with companies doing design work. During this period I was so poor, seriously, barely enough to make rent. I made friends with a Mexican guy who I met at a tattoo shop in DC while looking for work and he turned me on to a way to make more money. I would meet him early in the morning, just blocks away from where I was living, and take day-labor jobs with construction companies. Never less than 100$ a day cash... which was twice the amount of money I was making working my other "paycheck" jobs. I was ALWAYS the only white, english speaking person on that street, out of hundreds that hung around there every single morning. It was a salient sight, and went on like clockwork everyday. I lived by that method for awhile before moving away. Coming from Baltimore city I couldn't help but make the comparison between that scene and the dope game which runs rampant in the many ghettos of Baltimore. Mad kids pushing caps of heroin and coke on the corners. Just horrible corruption, right out there in the open, with cops driving by doing nothing about it. Accept in VA it was even worse in a sense, because you had tons of suits driving by going to the Pentagon to work everyday, just staring over at the loads of poor people standing on the side of the road waiting for work. Driving by with their coffees totally complacent. And now everyone is crying about the influx of illegal aliens??? C'mon man, maybe if the people who run and enforce laws in this country opened their eyes and payed attention to whats going on right out there in the open then we wouldn't be in the situation we're in... on ALL too many levels. People can place blame on whoever they want, but the bottom line is that most people in this country are so caught up in their own lives, and in their own GREED, that they simply look over such things which occur in everyday life. And then, one day, it bites them in the ass and starts to eat away at their bank accounts, and their well-being. Don't blame the Mexicans man. They are doing the same thing all of the poor people are doing... trying to GET BY, and live decent lives one way or another

    This whole illegal alien blame game is played. The employers are the enablers, plain and simple. Without them trying to trim their overhead this would not be happening.

    I know it is frustrating Zack, but lock your **** up or take it inside. Dumbasses and crackheads are everywhere man, it's just a fact of life... and if they come into your house, well you can beat the **** out of them.
    Last edited by steelwave42; May 23, 2010 at 04:56 AM.

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Virginia Beach
    Posts
    420
    ha... I feel ****ed up saying it. But shoot him!!! In all honesty!!! If someone intrudes on your house, you have the right to shoot them. Say you felt you could have been killed, and blast that little ****er back to tijuana. All his little wanna be mexican gangster friends sure wouldn't **** with you then!!

    P.S. I lived in colorado for 3 years. It made me kinda bitter towards mexicans!!!