LOGIN | REGISTER

Thread: shapers

Images

shapers

im looking for a shaper anywhere (east coast preferably) who can shape me the board attached below, make it into a 5'6"x18.63"x 2.13,for a reasonable price, im sure most will say byan wynn or cosmic bull, but what are the prices of those? thanks guys
    i cant get the pic up ill get it later
    Last edited by mexsurfer; May 23, 2010 at 11:40 PM.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mexsurfer View Post
    im looking for a shaper anywhere (east coast preferably) who can shape me the board attached below, make it into a 5'6"x18.63"x 2.13,for a reasonable price, im sure most will say byan wynn or cosmic bull, but what are the prices of those? thanks guys
    i cant get the pic up ill get it later
    Call Wynn he can give you a quote , or you can fill out a quote sheet on his website . He will get back to you in a timely manner.

Or you can try Jim at Legend surfboards

Jim does awsome work as well

Pure Island Surfboards based out of new smyrna beach florida man, Frank has made me a few magic boards.

4. Thanks for the compliment Matt. Hey mexsurfer we can do whatever you are looking for. You can email me. legendsurfboards@hotmail.com thanks.

Images
    Wynn and CB would be around $475-$500

Images
    You could also talk to Mike Hague.

www.Haguesurfboards.com

Yo, give antidesurfboards.com a go, andrew is a real good dude, he will get you exactly what you need.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendJim View Post
    Thanks for the compliment Matt. Hey mexsurfer we can do whatever you are looking for. You can email me. legendsurfboards@hotmail.com thanks.
    No problem . There is a retro fish at Woody's you did that looks sweet.

I met you the day you were at Woody's buying a fin . I saw the quad you did for Chris I actually am gonna buy it off of him I liked it so much LOL