LOGIN | REGISTER

Brunswick county beaches

Anyone check down there today, I want to make a road trip (by myself) from wilmington. Dont need any secret spots, just pm if its worth it.

got skunked today at holden

Quote Originally Posted by Matchell View Post
    got skunked today at holden
    I reckon the skunk factor for Holden will be high tomorrow as well??? Want to find a wave somewhere.....

Thumbs up Brunswick county beaches

Decent waves at sunset Beach today,clean about shoulder,nice offshore wind,should be good tomorrow early. If you haven't been there the surf zone starts @ 32nd street.

N. Topsail was head plus bombs and clean till about 11...If you want some juice go there, it was sick

hey did anyone paddle or boat across to the spot? if so how was it with the north wind?

Quote Originally Posted by wedge1 View Post
    N. Topsail was head plus bombs and clean till about 11...If you want some juice go there, it was sick
    I had a buddy go up there yesterday and said it was firing! glad you got some!

Quote Originally Posted by XxsurferxX View Post
    hey did anyone paddle or boat across to the spot? if so how was it with the north wind?
    heard it was good, thinking about it today.....

Yea i was going to head there yesterday but it cleaned up a little bit so i decided to stay over. Should of went though heard it was firing