LOGIN | REGISTER

Images

21 Days Until Hurricane Season 2010

predictions for the 2010 Tropical Atlantic season

This thread is a Discussion in response to the following Swellinfo news Article
    http://www.swellinfo.com/surfnews/hu...rediction.html

This article was submitted to the Swellinfo Surf News section on May 11, 2010

most likley they are always off but last year was fun. My favorite hurricane was definitly bertha. It lasted four orfive days and was so about chest to shoulder the whole time. i got vids of all the recent hurricanes on my youtube.

Images
    well lets hope they get the oil cleaned up in the gulf befor a massive hurricane comes shooting up there ill be surfing glassy oily surf i guess

Images
    dont believe the hype!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    predictions for the 2010 Tropical Atlantic season
    my prediction: two solid months before anything tropical gives us any waves

man...thinking about hurricane season in early May...we should be getting our-weekly spring chest high south swells this time of year and that sure didnt happen. at least in the mid atlantic
    Last edited by mitchell; May 15, 2010 at 10:40 PM.

uh, I'm pretty sure last year was Bill & so much westside ESM had to use a pulled back shot. Juan Rodriguez shaped me a 6'10" that'll last longer than me out there. I got served twice. Bertha huh?
    Quote Originally Posted by surfswell View Post
    most likley they are always off but last year was fun. My favorite hurricane was definitly bertha. It lasted four orfive days and was so about chest to shoulder the whole time. i got vids of all the recent hurricanes on my youtube.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mitchell View Post
    my prediction: two solid months before anything tropical gives us any waves

man...thinking about hurricane season in early May...we should be getting our-weekly spring chest high south swells this time of year and that sure didnt happen. at least in the mid atlantic
    Mitchell, it looks like a nice tropical wave coming our way for early next week... pretty early for sure!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Swellinfo View Post
    Mitchell, it looks like a nice tropical wave coming our way for early next week... pretty early for sure!
    Nice call...Happily, my prediction was completely wrong about nothing troical for two more months...i dont care if it got named or not what we got yesterday and today was the real deal tropical juice. Long thick ESE lines...wrapping in everywhere