LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    On a separate note, did anyone see the story, "Jersey Before Foam. A Recollection by Gordon, 'Mike' Howes" in the latest Surfer's Journal? It was very good, made it worth the high price. I'd suggest checking it out.

Images
    It's only right to get this thread going again, because someone responded to this thread and the board was returned to the rightful owner. Stank hit me up last night to tell me. I knew the board would pop up at some point, but it's definitely funny that this forum is what brought it back.

To whoever returned the board, that was an awesome thing to do, thanks! Swellinfo, thank you too!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by LBNJ Local View Post
    It's only right to get this thread going again, because someone responded to this thread and the board was returned to the rightful owner. Stank hit me up last night to tell me. I knew the board would pop up at some point, but it's definitely funny that this forum is what brought it back.

To whoever returned the board, that was an awesome thing to do, thanks! Swellinfo, thank you too!
    Thats killer... Stoked the board was returned to its proper owner.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmycraxcorn View Post
    Here we go with the "I lost my board" posts again..... IDIOTS!
    who's the idiot now jimmy? hahaha

Images
    Awesome this worked out. Hopefully the owner learned their lesson!