LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Brick Township, New Jersey, United States
    Images
    it helps to not call out that he's calling out a spot, therefore bringing attention to the fact that he did, ultimately making yourself guilty as well.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by pvjumper05 View Post
    it helps to not call out that he's calling out a spot, therefore bringing attention to the fact that he did, ultimately making yourself guilty as well.
    Guilty!!

Quote Originally Posted by LBNJ Local View Post
    Not that big of deal, it is what it is. There are certain spots you can't blow up, this isn't one of them. Either way, locals control this break when it's working.
    Then you should not have the least bit of a problem getting your board back!

granted, I don't know the details of what happened other than what was posted, but someone w/ their head that far up their ass that they leave their board behind is probably a kook in the water, now thats karma + spot naming isn't cool in any regards

A buddy of mine has a nasty rash on his nutz anyone know a good doctor me...er um...him...

Images
    I would start checking Craigslist and surf shops in the area now . If it hasnt turned up by the end of the week someone probally sold it or traded it in on a new board.

Hope you find it

If you leave your surfboard somewhere, not only should you not get the board back as punishment, but you should be banned from surfing for 1 year.

8. yeah no surfing for a year, and has to eat nothing but oatmeal for 2 weeks

Here we go with the "I lost my board" posts again..... IDIOTS!

Quote Originally Posted by jimmycraxcorn View Post
    Here we go with the "I lost my board" posts again..... IDIOTS!
    I didn't lose my board you F&*%ing moron...i was helping someone that did, pay attention. Forget it..Big Douche bags on this site...Half of LB is filled with D bag Kooks anyway...Stupid **** forums...sooo dumb.. Get a life...name calling?? spot calling? Whaaa, Whaaa, Whaa...F*%$ing Dorks!!