LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

tow surfing in ocean city md...

using a jet ski to catch waves in ocean city maryland is for ***s! nothing like going to my own beach, on the street i live on to find some kook catching waves with a jet ski and smelling diesel fuel . anyone else find that stupid?

nope....they get deeeeeeeeeeep

Arrow

i used to do this when i owned my ski. you can bust like 15ft airs from a good wave lip. also,none of them burn diesel. mine burned high-octane unleaded & synthetic oil to cut down on exhaust smoke. mine barely smoked at all on this combo. i also never went in to use the waves for airs if there were surfers out. gotta respect each other out their

chill out dude, if you were where i was, he was only there for like 15 minutes. he was passing through on his way back from NSiri. just imagine having to deal with it up there...

Quote Originally Posted by mikevh11781 View Post
    using a jet ski to catch waves in ocean city maryland is for ***s! nothing like going to my own beach, on the street i live on to find some kook catching waves with a jet ski and smelling diesel fuel . anyone else find that stupid?
    They've been doing it a lot for a while now. if you live there, odd your only now noticing.

Quote Originally Posted by mikevh11781 View Post
    diesel?????

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by livin4thesummer1 View Post
    chill out dude, if you were where i was, he was only there for like 15 minutes. he was passing through on his way back from NSiri. just imagine having to deal with it up there...
    How do you know he was on his way back from NSIRI & was he doing tow in's there?

Stupid on a small swell like today.

Quote Originally Posted by chuck white View Post
    How do you know he was on his way back from NSIRI & was he doing tow in's there?
    hey chuck i was there in oc today, some dude who was surfing called out to the guy on the ski and asked him to drop him into a few waves, the guy came over n picked him up and did a few waves with him and his friend, my buddy i was with asked him where he was towing ppl at and he said they were doing it at nsiri. i heard the guy clearly, he wasnt there for more then 20mins. Scotty is also right i have seen them at that same st 3 or 4 times this past winter.
    Last edited by DaveyB; May 26, 2010 at 08:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveyB View Post
    hey chuck i was there in oc today, some dude who was surfing called out to the guy on the ski and asked him to drop him into a few waves, the guy came over n picked him up and did a few waves with him and his friend, my buddy i was with asked him where he was towing ppl at and he said they were doing it at nsiri. i heard the guy clearly, he wasnt there for more then 20mins. Scotty is also right i have seen them at that same st 3 or 4 times this past winter.
    what dave said