LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Really, man? Wikipedia? You're probably a good dude, but here me out as to why this thread has gone from pathetic to humorous to rock bottom.

First, it starts with emotional, and completely biased ranting, equivilent to a 6 year old's temper tantrum. Then, it shifts to guys actually posting threats of acts of terrorism (i.e blowing up a gas station)....which, by the way, is a federal offense. I don't know who you are, either, but you definately deserve an FBI visit and record started. Finally, it reaches the factual freelancing with Wikipedia. You could've used:

http://www.evostc.state.ak.us/facts/qanda.cfm

But why go to a bonafide commission report when you can get it off of a website that anybody that's above room temperature can manipulate? Why actually research accurate resources when it's so easy to perpetuate rumors and urban legends. They're waaaaay more interesting and if somebody throws the bull**** flag, you're anonymous. So much for integrity.

By the way, for those too busy to click on the above link and actually overcome their ADHD long enough to incorporate some reading comprehension for 3 minutes, the official report says he was found not guilty, in a court of law, of that charge. The truth is, as the CO of a ship, you are responsible for the health and welfare of the crew and the status of that vessel...ALWAYS. That means even when you're sleeping or not present. Perhaps Wikipedia has got a Cold Case team that broke the case. Perhaps it's mainstream media inspired drivel, taken out of the full text, that spread through the internet like wildfire until in became a "fact" in Wikipedia. Just kidding...Wikipedia's right.....and it's Bush's fault!

By the way, the forecast is knee to waist & clean in Va Beach on Friday. Nice!
    Last edited by Ray F.; Jun 3, 2010 at 02:43 AM.

the whole thing is a joke. accidents happen, but this is just getting ridiculous now. they're dragging their feet. as cliche as it is to blame obama these days he's not doing a damn thing on this one.

from: http://www.boston.com/bigpicture/201...n_the_oil.html it makes me sick. literally

Images
    by the end on the week the oil is supposed to enter the gulf stream, once it has entered it will move 100 miles a day...the weather channel

NOT GOOD

need i say more?

and why isnt every single boat out there that can be trying to clean it up?

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    ok those pictures just made me really sad.

Images
    There...goes..my..summer. guess ill be out everyday now. before it comes.

this crap from BP needs to end, they have had 45 days to stop this s**t but have failed, i say get those a**holes out of our waters, let the government fix this and make BP pay for it.

I heard on the news so far the have to pay $69 Million, thats it? 69 Million for destroying the coast, peoples lives, animals, ect.

Damn i hate BP.

and the government has SUCH a great track record of doing ANYTHING well.......<<rolls eyes>>

Images

Images