LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Images

was it good?

Quote Originally Posted by isurfbetter View Post
    goin out soon braaaaaaaaaaa
    so dija get out..? im gonna hit it early am tomorrow. zinka? u got a copy. 10-4.....

Images
    ya we got out.. went to the cove first it was kinda sloppy knee to occ. thigh pretty high tide,,,, then we went to park ave. and it was semi-glassy knee to thigh and better form,,, probably saw a crowd of 5 to 9 guys down at white ave,,, lol,,,,, goin out in the am,,,, johnny where you going to hit it at? maybe we will see you out there?

time to rest up lol..... ill be dreaming of head high glassy lines and no oil

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by leafers View Post
    ya we got out.. went to the cove first it was kinda sloppy knee to occ. thigh pretty high tide,,,, then we went to park ave. and it was semi-glassy knee to thigh and better form,,, probably saw a crowd of 5 to 9 guys down at white ave,,, lol,,,,, goin out in the am,,,, johnny where you going to hit it at? maybe we will see you out there?

time to rest up lol..... ill be dreaming of head high glassy lines and no oil

ahhhh i dunnoo where im going. where ever ur going? rsvp 15 mins please.yesterday when low was comin in it seemed to help this swell at x2 piers. i hate drivin around bro. i just see water and wave and im in.

Images
    probally park ave

Images
    i dont know where park ave is at....but i went out and it was pretty weak. maybe it will build for this late pm. but i think that small window i was talkin about was yesterday 10 to 3.

Images
    surf tommorow?