LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thumbs down Dumb Question...

Ok i know this might sound dumb but idk what to do. I just started driving and i reliezed that i have to put my keys somewhere when i surf. I don't want to bring a backpack on the beach so i was just wondering what everyone else does

Most wetsuits have a key pocket....and boardshorts have a pocket....both have a loop, slide the loop thru the hole in your key and slip the loop around the bottom end of the key

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    do your keys have a little chip in it like most newer cars do now a days? also does your car have a keypad on the door with numbers so you have code to get into it? finally do you have a trailer hitch on your car?

Arrow

i have an older truck with no computer chip key,so what i do is,throw my key chain in my center console & lock the truck.then,i take the spare that i have in my wallet & put it in the pocket on my boardshorts & hit the waves!!! throughout my session i check & make sure it's still in my pocket ,that way i never loose my keys on the beach ever.it's the best routine for me anyways.....

Images

Key Lock

If you have a hitch on your car, or some other place nearby to do this, use a key lock box and lock the key inside it.

http://www.amazon.com/Shurlok-Key-St.../dp/B000IG6LSG

Images
    I don't know if its Reef or Quicksilver that make a sandal with a pocket in the sole of the heal. My key has a chip in it, so I bring a small bag with me.

Stash the keys somewhere on the outside of your ride!

Almost all leashes have a little pocket where you velcro around your ankle, i always put my key in there. it feels a little weird at first, but you get used to it quick.

Images
    honestly just look under your car for a good little hiding spot that the key wont fall from or slip into something, a spot where no one would even take the effort to look if someone were to try and steal the keys

I put mine right under my bumper haha