LOGIN | REGISTER

Hybrid View

DC showing of "The Drifter" w/ Machado June 10th

Check out DC Adventure Films page on Facebook for more details.
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Washin...s/152227456145

Event Details:

Thurs June 10th, 2010--“The Drifter” featuring Rob Machado at the Arlington Cinema Draft House (ACDH), Arlington, VA
    -Starts 7:30pm sharp, Doors open at 6:30pm
    -Price: $8/ticket now available on ACDH website

-FIRST 90 IN THE DOOR RECEIVE A SPECIAL EDITION THE DRIFTER DVD.
    -Raffle prizes including Rob Machado autographed product, DVDs, and sponsor giveaways (Warner Brother Records, Sire Records, etc).
    -DC Adventure Films is partnering with the DC Chapter of Surfrider Foundation (check out their table) and other NGOs to help spread awareness on protecting oceanic sustainability/health for all.
    -Special acknowledgment to Warner Brother Records and Sire Records for their Bronze Level sponsorship

Trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/v/89tIZJ2tmVQ

Hate to break it to you, but in my opinion The Drifter was more a of a motion picture (with a plot) than a surf movie. I did really like it, but it wasn't really a "surf" movie.

yea pretty much no surfing. it was decent though

4. As long as you know what kind of movie your going to see then I thought it was good.Seen it at a premiere in jersey and him n taylor did a Q&A after and played all the surfing that would have been in a reg "surfing" movie and he kills it.

Images
    the movie is a fake and so is machado.

Quote Originally Posted by DaMook View Post
    the movie is a fake and so is machado.
    It is a really obvious green screen when he is on his bike. And he sold out completely. It is just a huge advertisement for Hurley.